• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster needed? *SERIOUS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Hello.

I got a computer that is not in use so I'm wondering if anyone want a hoster.. I can host anything for you, it could be a real-map server to a custom map.

Server will be located in Sweden on a 24mbit network and 2gb ram.( you may think this may be little, but I've hosted 150 person on this computer.)

I only accept MYSQL servers.

You can post here or PM me.

Also, I could be a scripter/mapper. I will do my best to make the best of the server.

Speedtest:
516659532.png

Computer Info:
infoy.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Hi Saj, I really need a hoster for my rl tibia server.. its 100% and there is no errors bug or somthing like that.. we have been working with this map for a long time ago and now its finished.. I and my team are willing to save money from donations and maby in future buy a deticated host.. but you can always be part of our team and earn money.

Hope you will answer

Nux~

Close this thread, busy now.

I'm still hosting, the last guy wasn't done with the map and there was many errors. I can host for you only if your server is completed, just needs to be hosted. PM me or leavea a message here.

Whats the other specs on the server? And os running on it?

2 GB ram server, with 24 mbts connection, enought to host 150 players.

BumP

Can you post a screen of your hwinfo/ispci and your wget speedtest?

@Flaxe, yes I am.
@DedicatedOT, No, I can't.

Hi. Provide a speedtest image else I'll consider it a scam and delete your thread, thank you.

Alright, I'll do it now ^^.

Server will be located in Sweden on a 24mbit network and 2gb ram.( you may think this may be little, but I've hosted 150 person on this computer.)

Speedtest:
516659532.png

11mbps is not 24mbps network. Change your info please or you'll scam a lot of people. Can you provide a copy of your hwinfo?

If you don't have hwinfo, do the following on your terminal:
Code:
apt-get install hwinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back