• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Hoster] Tweaked-gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a scam to me. Im sorry dude but as you write "Indeed i'm not gonna play myself".. so what should you do ? Host the server for free..

Get som friends, grab a team and start a server.

/nippe

Computer spec:
Amd Ahtlon 4200+ x2
Ram: 2 GB ddr2 high-speed

and 6 mbit connection? 50-100 people? dont make me laugh dude

Windows Server x86
Intel pentium core
3.40 ghz processor, and 2,5 gb ram with 10 mbit connection, and trust me 100 players are laggy.

Computer spec:
Amd Ahtlon 4200+ x2
Ram: 2 GB ddr2 high-speed

and 6 mbit connection? 50-100 people? dont make me laugh dude

Windows Server x86
Intel pentium core
3.40 ghz processor, and 2,5 gb ram with 10 mbit connection, and trust me 100 players are laggy.

What's wrong with that? 2 mbit upload is more than enough. A player wont use more than approx 0-5 KB/s unless they are moving massive in game. The computer is fine. Good enough to run the game on. Only downside is Canal Digital. They have slow response time and lots of drops in their net. I wouldn't recommend using it. This server will have trubles with lag and other problems. I suggest you go home with those specs and give up the hosting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back