• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House issues!

Dekon

Zerenia.net Owner
Reaction score
Hi i wonder if anyone know how to fix the house clean bug ?
everytime i restart the server some of the houses get cleaned anyone what it can be ? and how to fix it?
Thx
/Danne

Noo, it have nothing to map, its problem with TFS, accurately GUI version. Don't close server with "X" button, but SAVE server first, then ALT + CTRL + DEL and kill process.

Thats because there is a bug, when you close server - there is sometimes infinite crash, so all houses get cleaned. (Server just send 'DELETE * from houses', and nothing is saved)

Noo, it have nothing to map, its problem with TFS, accurately GUI version. Don't close server with "X" button, but SAVE server first, then ALT + CTRL + DEL and kill process.

Thats because there is a bug, when you close server - there is sometimes infinite crash, so all houses get cleaned. (Server just send 'DELETE * from houses', and nothing is saved)

ur right
but sometimes when i take /save a error apears in the console window using "console" it says house_id bla bla

Yea this happened to me.. Is there any way to restore the houses from a backup of the database? My backup of the database is just a copy of it from a time before this happened.
Edit: Nvm I figured it out..

Last edited:
Back