• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I put my SQL server public?

phokuz

Reaction score
Its like this now, Ive downloaded XAMPP and Unamed Acc Manager.
And when I type 127.0.0.1 (my local IP) in my browser I navigate to the servers homepage, the Unamed Acc Manager page.

If I now want to make the page Public, what changes do I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

If you got router and want to have a working server + webiste you have to open the following ports: 443 - Apache, 3306 - mySQL, 80 - WEB/Apache, 7171 - Tibia,

Hah, No I don´t have a router, I just wonder how I can make the page accesable for extern computers, I mean now its only local on my local IP, 127.0.0.1, how do I put the page public, so people can create accounts, instead of me creating them for them. peace.

Ok then what is the domain? What does other people type to acess it?

Oh, I tried to put my extern IP, and I navigated to the page, is that it? wew, It was to simple so I did never try it out. :p

Are you sure it isn't already?
You just need to start apache and go, if you don't have a router. ;o

Hmm, if he's using an firewall he needs to open the ports in that too, if it worked without you didn't need to open the ports in your firewall, then you aren't probably using one, and is adviced to get one as soon as possible. :p

Back