• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how can i redirect people from creating account to the account management page?

Cris2387

Reaction score
as the title says, i want my website to redirect people to the account management page after their done creating their account like in tibia.com :) like for example someone clicks on create account and their put their info and etc they accept the rules and after they click submit they directly go to account management page and they're already logged in

as the title says, i want my website to redirect people to the account management page after their done creating their account like in tibia.com :) like for example someone clicks on create account and their put their info and etc they accept the rules and after they click submit they directly go to account management page and they're already logged in
Code:
setTimeout(function () {
   window.location.href= 'http://127.0.0.1?subtopic=accountmanagement'; //account management page here

},5000);

where in the world would i add that LOl? im guessing at the end of createaccount.php ? im i right?
no, not anywhere in createaccount, find where it says account created or so, and then add it... Else it will just take u to account management page before u have time to create your account

aaaa >.< i dont think is going to work because the account created.php ur talking about does not exist in my gesior acc , everything is in one script haeheh

Back