• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do i change my IP, and make a website.

GOD Heviock

Banned User
Reaction score
How do i change my IP, and make a website?

Im wondering how to change my IP cause i don't think that numbers are very attractive to new players, and i saw all of these OT websites that look just like RL Tibia's website, is there a way i can get that? Thanks if u can help.

Attachments

Last edited:
And after u registered on no-ip.org login, then go to "Host/Redirects, and "Add Host". Then put name you wish, choice a one of no-ip Free Domains, make sure it's checked "DNS Host (A)", put your ip adress, and create it.

You cannot make IP !!!
Everything you get from no-ip is DOMAIN, not good though - with their suffix.
If you want your own IP, you can buy it from your Internet ISP of maybe you'll get Failover IP somewhere.

And I think you don't know what you're talking about...

You cannot make IP !!!
Everything you get from no-ip is DOMAIN, not good though - with their suffix.
If you want your own IP, you can buy it from your Internet ISP of maybe you'll get Failover IP somewhere.

And I think you don't know what you're talking about...

Dude, that was just useless. Get your spam/offensive post somewhere else. Everyone wasnt born pr0, like me

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.inc.php on line 14

I get that error when going to Localhost thing

config.inc.php? shouldn't it be config.php?

Ok, i fixed that now this error came up.

Warning: include(config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php:2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 6

Firstly, it should be config.inc.php
Seconfly, there's an error in the code, someone who has written it made a mistake, or more probably - you've used unescaped ' configuring variables (texts) in config.inc.php. Get a clean config.inc.php and start over, firstly do not modify it at all, just look if it works.

@Spice: you don't have to, that's why I wrote that.

Firstly, it should be config.inc.php
Seconfly, there's an error in the code, someone who has written it made a mistake, or more probably - you've used unescaped ' configuring variables (texts) in config.inc.php. Get a clean config.inc.php and start over, firstly do not modify it at all, just look if it works.

@Spice: you don't have to, that's why I wrote that.

i did that, no errors come up, but the screen is blank, how do i fix that?

Back