• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I configure only one Town for PvP-E?

matheus145

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm having an idea on my server, to give it a uniqueness in it. Based on my ideas and some suggestions, I had the idea of making a Hybrid server (PvP-E and Normal PvP). But I do not know how to execute this idea and I would like to ask for help.
The idea is to put some custom cities in PvP-E (Exp From Players).
And the common cities in Normal PvP.

up

Last edited by a moderator:
You should really get in the habit of putting your TFS version in the title of posts. Also if you want someone to create the system for you then it should be in requests. That being said, from you're earlier history of posts it look like you're using 0.3.7, so I would do something like this. (untested and made quickly, really just for reference)

Lua:
local config = {
    fromPos = {x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7}, -- top left corner of the PVP-E area
    toPos = {x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7} -- bottom right corner of the PVP-E area
}

function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
    if(isPlayer(target) ~= true) or (isPlayer(cid) ~= true) then
        return true
    end

if isInArea(getThingPosition(cid), config.fromPos, config.toPos) then
        doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getPlayerExperience(cid)/200)*6)
    end
    return true
end

Last edited:
You could probably just add/modify a tilestate to give you what you want upon kills and then add it on your map with a map-editor.

Back