• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux How do I play an OT on Linux?

Kody

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to play an OT on linux, and I'm having a problem getting several things to work.

(NOTE I AM VERY NEW TO LINUX, CAN ONLY USE LINUX DUE TO PLAYING ON A CHROMEBOOK.)

Problems:

1. Using WINE, I installed their custom client (Project-rl.com) And when trying to login, i get an error msg (error 11001) I don't think WINE is letting it through the firewall? Idk, i might be stupid.
YzDtz11.jpg

2. I have no clue how to install AND RUN tibia10.00 for linux, and even if I did, how do i change it's IP?

3. IP changer, is there one? (if so, please give me a link, also a guide on how to install tibia(AND RUN) tibia10.00 on linux.

If any questions, please ask. I really want to play an OT. I'm tired of RL tibia.

I'm currently trying to play an OT on linux, and I'm having a problem getting several things to work.

(NOTE I AM VERY NEW TO LINUX, CAN ONLY USE LINUX DUE TO PLAYING ON A CHROMEBOOK.)

Problems:

1. Using WINE, I installed their custom client (Project-rl.com) And when trying to login, i get an error msg (error 11001) I don't think WINE is letting it through the firewall? Idk, i might be stupid.
YzDtz11.jpg

2. I have no clue how to install AND RUN tibia10.00 for linux, and even if I did, how do i change it's IP?

3. IP changer, is there one? (if so, please give me a link, also a guide on how to install tibia(AND RUN) tibia10.00 on linux.

If any questions, please ask. I really want to play an OT. I'm tired of RL tibia.
Here's some options that I know of:

Try to use this linux ip changer
How to run Tibia OTS on Linux Ubuntu 13.04 / Tibia + IP Changer for Shadowcores

Build a linux otclient
edubart/otclient

If all else fails create a custom client with no-ip and change the dns' ip address when you want to switch servers
Custom Client [8.6 - 10.XX]

I have no problem running all clients using wine. Even Tibia 10 & Tibia 11 works just fine.

The IP changer may be a problem so use custom clients instead

Hey Kody, Im currently looking into making a linux client with the information provided, for you and other linux users.

Ive Pm'd you a link via Project-RL Facebook page with some work around's until then.

Back