• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you make RME extensions?

kelto

Reaction score
So, yeah, I am not exactly sure on how to edit the extensions for the grounds, boarders etc.
I had a look around but couldn't find anything on the subject, so if anyone has any tutorials or anything to help me out i would appreciate it.

If you look at the extensions, they're really all just simple xml scripts that are randomized from different ItemIDs, or walls are localized based on the position you're in. Here's a list of some extensions, just download some and look at them, test your own, and maybe you'll understand, I don't think there's any tutorial out there for that.

http://otland.net/f57/rme-custom-extensions-163337/

ok cool thanks. Just a little thing though, the item id (For example <item fromid="7236"/>) is that corresponding to the number that sprite is when it is extracted from the SPR file?

Back