• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How does ShadowCores keep up to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.Dre, that post is by far the most absurd post I have ever seen. I've seen Talaturen help other members, especially in questions/issues that are not solved by other members.
You act like he should do everything and spoonfeed everyone here, no, that's not how it should be. He works on TFS and in my opinion, that's an already difficult job.
Our community is capable of doing ANYTHING.

Sorry but what do you think the "Support Team" is for? You guys are here to spoonfeed people.

Talaturen,if you ever stop with shadowcoes please do not release it anywhere as it will kill the community cuz people will have pr0 download & run servers.

I doubt Talaturen will ever, ever, release ShadowCores. Why? Because not only him but the twifysoft team has put so much effort into it.

1. They have a paid job, every member of Shadowcores gets paid if I ain't wrong.
2. Talaturen and most of the member of Shadowcores have some experince in open tibia.
3. They want this server to be succes without failing (like myself, but I ain't got any experince :/)

This is what is wrong with todays society. Would you ever apply for a job in the real world even though you had no experience? E.G. Cashier at MCDonalds? No. You'd apply because you actually wanted a job weather it is McDonalds or not. If you really want something you'd try your best to succeed.

@This entire topic
It's so pathetic. But I'm going to be even more pathetic and put my input.

I understand what J.Dre is saying even if he is being a dick. I understand that he is saying Talaturen, Korn etc are not publicly developing something. So what? You all don't know what's going on behind the curtains. Talaturen has developed more in Open Tibia and contributed more than you ever will.

Since this entire thread has turned into how Talaturen has "left otland to die and only care about money" this is fucking ludicrous and you should go think about what the fuck he has done for the Open Tibia community.
Now you're going to ask, what has he actually done?
Well for one he was the one who wiped OTFans lazy asses for them. He made Open Tibia what it is today. No I'm not talking about money orientated. I'm talking about stable revs, free revs, free support (doesn't matter if he doesn't give it directly) and a lot more.

J.Dre have you ever asked yourself why Talaturen has so much more respect than you? Because he has developed all these things, more than TFS, IP Changer, ShadowCores. Shit you don't even know, shit I don't even know. If you don't like it, pack your bags and fuck off. Go make your own forum and when it's as successful as OtLand or even more successful I'll give you a blowjob.

What do you think I've been doing this whole time?! And a single person cannot turn this around, it will have to be a collaborative effort.

Could you point me in the direction you've been doing this in? I'd love to see.

The support team is dieing slowely to. Maybe recruit new members :)

J.Dre have you ever asked yourself why Talaturen has so much more respect than you? Because he has developed all these things, more than TFS, IP Changer, ShadowCores. Shit you don't even know, shit I don't even know. If you don't like it, pack your bags and fuck off. Go make your own forum and when it's as successful as OtLand or even more successful I'll give you a blowjob.

Wow... Now that's some rage. Let it out, that's good, but this has nothing to do with me. I'm trying to wake up everyone and get things in motion. Creating more elsewhere would only make things worse. We need to create, expand, and learn HERE on Otland, a single place, united together. Otherwise, shit will hit the fan and OpenTibia will spiral into further oblivion.

Could you point me in the direction you've been doing this in? I'd love to see.

I've been helping Don Daniello behind the scenes. That doesn't matter. What matters is getting everyone involved.

Sorry but what do you think the "Support Team" is for? You guys are here to spoonfeed people.

There's a difference between people wanting help and people wanting something.
If they need help, we should help them. That's why we're the Support Team.

Every game will die sometime. It's a fact, deal with it. The clock is ticking.

OpenTibia is not a game. ShadowCores is a game affiliated with OpenTibia. OpenTibia needs change and leaders who are willing to support the effort.

Tibia is a game, it will die. What if OpenTibia lived on beyond Tibia itself? Wouldn't that be something else? What if the members of this community built an OT better than Tibia? That's what is special about OpenTibia - endless potential. It is not limited by anything except knowledge and the will to succeed. You have no idea what we can achieve.

It is not limited by anything except knowledge and the will to succeed.

You've just stated the reason why it's 'dying', people lose interests. If there's no will to develop, why do it then?

You've just stated the reason why it's 'dying', people lose interests. If there's no will to develop, why do it then?

That's why I am here, and why I am also working with Don Daniello to make a difference. I'm trying to get Talaturen involved, don't you get it? People will follow him.

Set aside all of the personal bullshit and open your eyes people.

If Tibia dieing, it doesn't mean that open-tibia is dieing. Because ot has archived many unique things. Such as pokemon, naruto, dbz and etc...

If you ask me, ot is mixed gameplay. That's why its more fun to play unique servers.

If Tibia dieing, it doesn't mean that open-tibia is dieing. Because ot has archived many unique things. Such as pokemon, naruto, dbz and etc...

If you ask me, ot is mixed gameplay. That's why its more fun to play unique servers.

I agree. But what I was trying to point out is that everyone is thinking, "I want an OT like Tibia!" "Let's copy Tibia!" "Let's steal from Tibia!", Tibia, Tibia, Tibia. OpenTibia is practically free, it can be much more than "Tibia."

That's why I am here, and why I am also working with Don Daniello to make a difference. I'm trying to get Talaturen involved, don't you get it? People will follow him.

If he has no will to develop in public, why would he do it? If he prefers and has more will to develop on his own server, why not do that instead?

We're circling in an endless loop.

If he has no will to develop in public, why would he do it? If he prefers and has more will to develop on his own server, why not do that instead?

We're circling in an endless loop.

If he doesn't have the willingness to do so, he can go join Girzzmo at the pub and drink till he runs out of donation money for all I care. You keep bringing up, "what if", "why", how do you even know until you try?

Don and I came up with some great ideas a month or so ago (before the ST was implemented), they can work. We just need the support.

The OP is going to wake up/come home and be like ....what the fuck happened to my thread?

@J. Dre

Even if it suceeds, who will keep it when the 'big guys' are gone? Those 'plx link rel map serv plx'?

Last edited:
If he doesn't have the willingness to do so, he can go join Girzzmo at the pub and drink till he runs out of donation money for all I care.

I'm happy enough he maintains the forum on a regular basis. It allows the rest of the community to live on without some random weirdo taking "leadership" ruining everything.

@J. Dre

Even if it suceeda, who will keep it when the 'big guys' are gone? Those 'plx link rel map serv plx'?

Those of us willing to stick around. Those current kids who do this will be grown one day and may mature enough to handle it. We pass it on. OtLand and OpenTibia doesn't have to die because Talaturen decides, "Hey, time to go, peace out." But short-term, we need him to stand up and do something for us/with us.

Don't worry about that now, LOL. That's way far down the road.

Yes, for the community. I am trying to make things better for everyone in the long run, kind of like a revolution. Don Daniello has tried and is still trying to do so. I support him 110%. The Support Team was a brilliant idea, but it could've been managed a little better :)wub: Don). We can do more, much more. And just because no one else has said anything doesn't mean they don't support me or understand what I am trying to do.

Ok, just want to say that i'm part of the community and i do not want to be 'heard' through you. Your way of arguing is just so annoying. You don't listen to what others have to say, you only hear what you want to hear, you throw weird parallels and what's up with acting superdramatic? The post part with the anger, acceptance etc just makes you sound like a dick, you don't argue, you try to put people on the spot it's like you don't know which is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back