• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many player can i host?

Johannes10

Reaction score
53vmac.png

1q1g5j.png

Will be great if I could get a good answer, and it´s a laptop :p

The internet connection is awesome, and could easily host for more then 300 players.

Allthough, the processor isn't really good. But I think you'll reach around 150 - 200~

Processors a little low, and a laptop?? It can host 200~ as some people said but good luck having it open all the time

The map im not finish with it so i dont know:p but you think like 150-300 players?... But my laptop when it gets too hot it turns off automatic:S I think I need a fan or something can someone give me a hint or tell me what to do.... So it does not shut down..

The map im not finish with it so i dont know:p but you think like 150-300 players?... But my laptop when it gets too hot it turns off automatic:S I think I need a fan or something can someone give me a hint or tell me what to do.... So it does not shut down..

You can get cooling pads for it, fans etc, but laptops were not meant for hosting

Back