• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change GesiorAAC script to ModernAAC?

Trader

Reaction score
Hello,

I found this really nice tibia.com layout for GesiorAAC, but I am using ModernAAC and I don't really want to switch to Gesior because I heard it is shittier and unsafer ;)

I was wondering if there was any way to change the layout script so that is can be compatible with ModernAAC or should I just switch to Gesior?

Tips and advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
I am noobie

:peace:

No one that use modern AAC AND that know how to design such layout, won't release it or make it, because it's ugly.
If you insist to get it, pay someone to do it, or make it yourself.
TBH, it's easy to make the layout of tibiacom to work for modern aac, if you have some more knowledge than average about CSS / html.

I'm super noob and I don't have the resources to pay someone to make it

You say it's easy to make a tibia.com website layout for ModernAAC? :0?

Could you show me how or direct me to a thread somewhere because I couldn't find anything :/

So there is no way you can change the GesiorAAC layouts to ModernAAC?

BTW Kavvsson (w/e his name is spelled) have a little guide about setting out some importent things in index.tpl file. w8 some few sec and I will link it for you
EDIT:
LINK: Kavvson Tempates guide

Edit2: his username is Kavvson (If Kavvson read this, I am sorry for not being able to spell your name correctly! :D)

Last edited:
in phpmyadmin site:
go to your Players table
(usally player_id: 1) is the Account Manager, change the posx, posy, posz there :p

If you w8 some sec I can fix a sql query code that you can execute. (If you could be nice and post the position (x, y, z) I can do it for you.

create acc manager in case you deont have
Code:
INSERT INTO `players` VALUES (1, 'Account Manager', 1, 1, 1, 0, 150, 150, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 110, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 50, 50, 7, '', 400, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 10, 10, 10, 0, 0);

Hey guys,

I need to fix my Account Manager
He doesn't say "What vocation would you like to be?"

So when you create a character, you have no vocation ;)

How to fix this?

@up
agree :D

@question about account manager:
I remembered, in config.lua
Lua:
	-- Account manager
	accountManager = false
	namelockManager = true
	newPlayerChooseVoc = true
	newPlayerSpawnPosX = 10000
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = 10000
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 15
	newPlayerTownId = 1
	newPlayerLevel = 8
	newPlayerMagicLevel = 4
	generateAccountNumber = false
Just change the cords there, your acc maker should move there. -- need restart of the server after change.

IF that didn't work, execute this code (Change pos to the ones you wish your acc maker should stand.
Code:
UPDATE players SET `posx` = 32, `posy` = 10, `posz` = 7 WHERE `id` = 1

-----------
Saw after posting:

Change
Lua:
newPlayerChooseVoc = false
TO
Lua:
newPlayerChooseVoc = true
in Config.lua

If I want to change from ModernAAC to GesiorAAC, how do I do it?
Can anyone help me please :p

And what will happen when I transfer from Modern to Gesior? What will be effected?

And can anyone link me a GesiorAAC download please
Thanks

you have to redo everything...¨
Either you use, Gesior, or you use Modern.. and not transfer files between.
You have to recode it.
For download link: Gesior 0.3.6
More won't I assist you with, because I have no Idéa how to use geisor.

What do you mean I have to redo everything?
Just my website right and nothing else?

It won't affect my OT sever though right? :confused:

You won't have the functions that Modern AAC have.
Your ot server won't be effected by changing Web AAC (just that there will be more tables than usally.

Back