• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling How to Compile in a 64 bit Mode ???

marco1996

Reaction score
Hello I want to know how I can compile TFS 0.3.6 (cryming damson) in a 64 bit mode, because J get an error on my server:

memory is out of memore please try again or compile it in 64bit

Still if you're using windows, you'll probably have allocation errors, even on 64 bit.
That's what I heard them saying at least, and they don't plan to fix that soon, since they want people to use linux.
Just use Laatiidoo

I try to compile with Stian's Dev-cpp repack 0.2 (with crypto++ and 64bit) and the program run correct but i try to run the server and the new compiled server dont connect to mysql and the original server connect without problems.

I dont make changes in the source only try compile

:S Any idea.

Still if you're using windows, you'll probably have allocation errors, even on 64 bit.
That's what I heard them saying at least, and they don't plan to fix that soon, since they want people to use linux.
Just use Laatiidoo

Thanks!
that works,there is no tutorial needed rly easy to use. REP+ for you :)

Back