• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Connect To An Open-Tibia Server

Tragic1997

The Remembered
Reaction score
Hello, I Am Here To Show You How To Connect To An Open-Tibia Server Or (OT). Follow These Steps. Very Easy.

Step One - Download - Tibia Multi-IP Changer. Link
:[NEW] 8.54 Asprates Tibia MULTI-IP Changer! - OpenTibia Fans
After Your Done With Download Extract All Files And Start The Installer.

Step Two - Find A Server - Link : otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server
Or For USA Users - otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

Step Three - Run The Multi-IP Changer

Step Four - Copy And Paste The IP Of The Server You Want To Join

Step Five - Click Change Ip And Loggon If The Account Manager Dose Not Work, Witch Is Password 1/1 Then Copy The IP Of The Server Into Your Browser And Make An Account On The Website.

Step Six - Have Fun -

Thanks
Please Post What You Think About It.

REP ++ ME IF THIS IS HELPFUL

Bad Tutorial, You Used A Terrible Ip Changer, And Theres Already Plenty For This Basic Concept. I Think You Made It Just To Get Some Rep, Since Everyone On An Ot Forum Would Already Know How To Log On One.

P.S, Don't Type Like This, It Does Not Make Any Sense To Capitalize Every Word

@Grehy what's wrong with Asprate's Ip changer? it's so terrible yeh? it blocks your msn right? it dosconnects you from internet? it lags you'r tibia? or suckish fps? so what is so terrible about it? explain it to me please cause you know i'am an idiot ;/

@Grehy what's wrong with Asprate's Ip changer? it's so terrible yeh? it blocks your msn right? it dosconnects you from internet? it lags you'r tibia? or suckish fps? so what is so terrible about it? explain it to me please cause you know i'am an idiot ;/

Relax bro, its a great ip changer don't worry :)

Talaturen's IP changer is heavier, just slightly in memory usage and significantly in size.
But it's still not much so it doesn't matter.

Personally I prefer Talaturen's.

I made this tutorial for the newbs out there. Everyone was one at one time. Don't criticize me for doing this to get Rep. When i first started at open-tibia servers this is how i learned to use multi-ip changer. So everyone out there that is posting bad replies, please keep it to yourself, and especially don't post it on here. -.-

I think this tutorial was kinda useless (but you did it for rep, everyone @otland is "rep horny") I hope everyone that trying to make a server atleast know how to connect...

I made this tutorial for the newbs out there. Everyone was one at one time. Don't criticize me for doing this to get Rep. When i first started at open-tibia servers this is how i learned to use multi-ip changer. So everyone out there that is posting bad replies, please keep it to yourself, and especially don't post it on here. -.-

I'd rather post a comment about it here then someones elses thread, tell me if im wrong tho

If this thread is useless to everyone, then why doesn't a Moderator come and delete it. It is the Moderator's job to delete non-useful or unneeded threads I will not close this thread. If the moderator think's in not needed for anybody, then he will close it. Now, as i said before, just don't post bad comments. I did this in my spare time. It's not a very good post i know, but just let the people that are new to ots get a chance to play one. Now everybody just Shut the fuck up. =)

Ok, what if you cant get any ip changers to work? Ant there a way to do it on properties? So you can play without a ip changer? If so can someone tell me?

something to do with ("C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe")

Ok, what if you cant get any ip changers to work? Ant there a way to do it on properties? So you can play without a ip changer? If so can someone tell me?

something to do with ("C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe")

How can you not get an IP Changer? And, i'm not familiar with that. So, search in forums, or go to Google

How can you not get an IP Changer? And, i'm not familiar with that. So, search in forums, or go to Google

You're a very good helper =) And the moderators have probably not deleted itbecause they got other, more important thing in life then remove shit threads. If they would remove threads like this, they would be on otland 24/7

Back