• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make a larger background image

MikeOT

Solutions
Reaction score
I have made a custom client to connect locally, and I am trying to edit the pic. (10.98)

I'm using Elime's pic editor

I can do so successfully, but I am stuck only being able to use the exact size image that I am replacing.

How would I go about creating an image to cover the whole background instead of just in the box in the middle? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Just resizing the image itself doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

You need to modify the tibia.pic file (in the same folder as the client itself is in) then change the picture in there.
There should be some programs here on otland ex; Tibia - Pic Editor v3.0 by Trooper

But I have no ide if they still work with the later versions.

Yes, I have a pic editor that works to change the image, but, in 10.98 the background image is small and only covers the middle of the screen.

I was curious if there was a way to use a bigger image. The pic editor doesn't allow me to use any image that's not the exact size of the original

Yes, I have a pic editor that works to change the image, but, in 10.98 the background image is small and only covers the middle of the screen.

I was curious if there was a way to use a bigger image. The pic editor doesn't allow me to use any image that's not the exact size of the original
You can't.
You need to paste this above your photo (client-background).

398d156fc82e90b1b52aa640b347ea5eo.png

Elime's Pic Editor

Back