• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to make an object un-movable in Remeres

Fortissimum

Fortissimum - A new Era
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I've visited a thread before wich explains how you can make objects un-movable in Remeres. But this doesn't work. The thread told me to put an un-used action id on the item. I did this but i can still move the object, does anybody have a better idea? Please let me know!

Sincerely yours
Fortissimum

Keep in mind that in the newer versions you can browse field and then take the item, no matter what other item, object is put on it.

Action IDs should work in a fact.

Keep in mind that in the newer versions you can browse field and then take the item, no matter what other item, object is put on it.

Action IDs should work in a fact.
As i thought too, browse field will be able to take the item but an action ID doesn't work neither does a Unique id work.

Well, you didnt say your engine version..
They say that unique id will work. NOT actionid.
But i didn't checked it, i don't have setuid function to test, you porobably have to set it in mapeditor.

If all else fails you may need to set the item up on a script. So set the items you don't want moved with actionID 1444 or something then do something like this:

data>actions>actions.xml
Code:
<action actionid="1444" event="script" value="custom/nonmoveable"/>

Then make a script:
Code:
local unmoveable_items = {1111, 1111, 1111, 1111}
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
if isInArray(unmoveable_items, item.itemid) then
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You cannot use this item.")
return false
end
end

Having the items set to a script is what makes them unmoveable on my server...

However, as I said GOD characters (not accounts) will be able to move the item but players cannot.

This script is not working, its onUse not onMove i tested it on tfs 1.0

In map editor set item uniqueid 1000
nomovepng_wsanpqs.png

Working well.

Last edited:
Thanks Limos, i couldnt find this function.

I think there is no need to block item for gods, whatever in my tfs 1.0 also gods cant move item when its uniqueid 1000 as you can see on picture.

Will setting all the items that you don't want moved UID to 1000 create a message in the compiler saying:
Duplicate item with uniqueid 1000

over and over again? This creates additional time when restarting the server. Kind of an inconvinance compared to some probably better ways to do this.

Will setting all the items that you don't want moved UID to 1000 create a message in the compiler saying:
Duplicate item with uniqueid 1000

over and over again? This creates additional time when restarting the server. Kind of an inconvinance compared to some probably better ways to do this.
If you create duplicate unique id's they don't all work. I've got it working now, i got alot of unmovable objects but they cannot have the same unique id, it has to be different each time or only 1 of them will work.

Back