• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make items spawn inside a corpse on the map?

Xapafe

Reaction score
Basically my intention is, is to create "daily" items. Sure, I can place items drawers and things but what about corpses?

It's Tibia 7.72 and Remere's 2.2

not sure what the question is, Are you referring to killing a mob and making an item lootable from it? Or are you referring to mapping in an already made corpse and making it give you an item like a key or something

If your referring to an already made corpse then Id suggest just editing the unique ID as if your editing a quest chest I believe.

Yeah I'm wanting to place a corpse in the map editor and add an item inside of it.

Not a quest with an actionID ot UID, just a corpse with an item in it. So if a player takes it, it won't respawn again until map reset.

In my editor it will allow to me place items in certain things like drawers or backpacks.. but not corpses.

It has to be within the first 2 decays of the body for it to work, cause there's 1 (fresh body), 2 (decayed a little), 3 (skeleton)

Back
Top Bottom