• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to open ports of your router

Omarino7

Mot Team
Reaction score
ive made a server and i cant open the ports ?? can someone help or let me be gm in his server thnx btw

cheers ,

;)

If your local IP Adress is "192.168.1.0-255" Then your router prolly got
"192.168.1.1" but if you got "182.168.0.0-255" Then your router prolly got "192.168.0.1"
Go ahead and write that into your webbrowser and you should get to a page where u can log on to your router, login info is usualy admin/blank or admin/1234 or soemthing like that it could be blank/blank to :p

When u are fianlly logged in, finde "portforward/forwarding/firewall" or whatever it could be :p and open a 7171 port for both TCP and UDP.

If you dont know what local IP you got, open CMD and type "ipconfig"

Hope i could help :)

If your local IP Adress is "192.168.1.0-255" Then your router prolly got
"192.168.1.1" but if you got "182.168.0.0-255" Then your router prolly got "192.168.0.1"
Go ahead and write that into your webbrowser and you should get to a page where u can log on to your router, login info is usualy admin/blank or admin/1234 or soemthing like that it could be blank/blank to :p

When u are fianlly logged in, finde "portforward/forwarding/firewall" or whatever it could be :p and open a 7171 port for both TCP and UDP.

If you dont know what local IP you got, open CMD and type "ipconfig"

Hope i could help :)

lawl, unique tutorial working?xD

Back