• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to play movies with TibiacamTV lite

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
If you want to play the newest client movies and you don't know how, then here is the right answer for your question!​

Id like' to present TibiaCam TV , the most popular software for playin tibia cam's!

Tibiacam TV is very simple to use just locate your tibia client and rock your world!

Okay let's start with the tutorial​

First, you have to download the tibia client (newest recomended) 8.41 a the moment. You can download it at Tibia Client Download .

Second, download the tibacamTV from theyr officially website TibiaCam TV .
TibiaCam TV Lite is a stand alone player that enables playback of CAM files. It is free for anyone to use and can be downloaded below.

Third, Install the TibiacamTV at your computer and install your TibiaClient 8.41 on your computer.

Fourth, After this you need to open your TibiacamTV

Fifth, Then you will have an window open from the TibicamTV wich say's clearly : LOCATE YOUR TIBIACLIENT. This means that you need find your TibiClient data.(Mostly at mycomputer->(harddisk :C or : D -> Program Files -> Tibia 8.4~ )

Sixth, Download an Tibiacam for your exact client and run it with PLAY

Okay that should be right! It should be working now..

Now some functions for the TibiacamTV

You can make it faster by pressing the arrow key "north - /\" , and you can make it slower by pressing the arrow key "south - \/"
Home - Makes the TibicamNG full light.

I think i helped you.

Have fun watching cam's

Sucks.
Where do we get the 8.42 MDA file?
There is no mda file for 8.42.

We can buy the TibiaCam TV Pro but it is waste of money.
So this tutorial sucks if you don't put download link for the TibiCam 8.42.

Sucks.
Where do we get the 8.42 MDA file?
There is no mda file for 8.42.

We can buy the TibiaCam TV Pro but it is waste of money.
So this tutorial sucks if you don't put download link for the TibiCam 8.42.

Suck my finger!

Back