• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to Setup a MySQL Database (with photos)

Okay I Getta Problem at 4 in first Step..
mysqlproblem.jpg

when i try to run MySql and Apache nothing happends. I click start on both but it doesn't run. Can anyone explain why and what I have to do to fix this?

when i try to run MySql and Apache nothing happends. I click start on both but it doesn't run. Can anyone explain why and what I have to do to fix this?

Try to put the xampp directly in the C:/ Directory.

I managed to get the Mysql running, but now suddenly apache doesnt, how come? :S

Last edited:
well srry to say but the phymyadmin shit doesnt work

Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.11.9.2

Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#2003 - The server is not responding
Open new phpMyAdmin windowOpen new phpMyAdmin window

Nice tut but i got 1 prob.

Quote:
[20/10/2008 18:14:06] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 0
[20/10/2008 18:14:06] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

i get that :/

Nice tut but i got 1 prob.

Quote:
[20/10/2008 18:14:06] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 0
[20/10/2008 18:14:06] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

i get that :/

Have you changed the name, password (the password where you login in phpmyadmin) for the database settings in config.lua?

Like this:

-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "passwordhere"
mysqlDatabase = "databasenamehere"
mysqlPort = 3306
And:

-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
passwordType = "plain"

Yes it worked! but now what? when i open tibia 8.2 and the ip changer for it, WHAT IP do i have to fill in there? just the one from whatismyip.com? or ... ?

Can somone post a "forgottenserver.sql" That works, cause i cant get rid of this problem. I't always says its somthing wrong in the forgottenserver.sql

Lol if I write my pass in config.lua my serv dont start
If I dont, my server can start up normally. But I must write my pass for gesior acc. Help me plx

Back