• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to turn of the cap on the forgotten server 8.5?

Well, i might explained badly i ment that you can carry asmuch as possible, so nothing weights anything or it will wieght something but the capacity system will ignore it.

ûpp

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it works to change, maybe you have to re-compile tfs, I don't know. But an easy solution is just to raise the cap of all the samples, then the players will have that cap also I think ^^ you could atleast test it

I think it will work if you re-compile your TFS, else not I'm afraid. Probably in any source file... but as far as I know the config.lua setting aint working for it, so the easiest solution is to increase the cap of the samples

I don't believe that TFS has a on/off capacity anymore, You could do three things..

1. Change your vocations.xml so that players gain 10000 cap every level and then they will never run out of cap.

2. Open you items.xml and change all
Code:
		<attribute key="weight" value="1500"/>
to
Code:
		<attribute key="weight" value="0"/>

3. Source edit

Back