• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[How to] Use the TFS quest system

Reaction score
Hello otlanders

At first I would say this topic is 100% for JoCCe and I find many ppl asked me how to use new quest system so I released it here from other forums ALL CREDITS FOR JOCCE, I'm srry if there other thread like this but I didn't find :p

Oki here it goes:

I've seen that a lot of people got problem with the new TFS quest system​

I will show how to do this in Remeres MapEditor.
and it's only works for TFS 0.3

Right click on the chest and select properties.

in the Action ID write 2000
in the Unique ID write a storage number that you don't use for a quest, script or something else.
A example: on my we use a system like this, all quest chest got Unique ID 20000+ so:
Quest number one: Unique = 20001
Quest number two: Unique = 20002
and so on
pic: XXXX = the storage numbaer
a9lisn.jpg

After that you can use the contents to add all the items you want the player to get in the quest. something like this:
oqzifs.jpg

You can add one item or a lot of items or container with items but it's a really nice system and it's easy to use if you know how it works

Credits to:
JoccE (For making the guide)
TFS Team (For the system)​

This dosent work if you have a custom items.otb couse if you load the otb it dosent work... and i cant get the item with id 111 or 115

@sorcerers king
Tell howto make 1 item form 8 boxes eq :p

If you want like annih

You got 4 chests and can only choose one reward you should set all the chests to the same UniqueID

a quest can only be taken once, and it's the UniqueID that saves as a storageID on your character, so if you got 5 chests with for example UniqueID 12345 then you will be able to take one reward and the others will just say "It's empty"

Well done, rep for you and Jocce.

Jocce for credits
Sorcerers King for relasing

This didn't work,
When i try to
make an Equipment start with, i can only right click and take. should i do 5264 million item there or what?...
anways.. idk if this works...
got the version TFS 3.6 PL1

This didn't work,
When i try to
make an Equipment start with, i can only right click and take. should i do 5264 million item there or what?...
anways.. idk if this works...
got the version TFS 3.6 PL1

1- You said it didn't work.
2- You said then you don't know if it work.

Yes, It work and you don't need to put 5264 million of numers, you may put 1, 2, 3 or/and as you like.

Where can I see which Unique IDs that's already been used?

Also when I'm already at it .. How can I check which storages that's taken?

Back