• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How would you like to see pvp-e server...

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
So after long time of thinking iv decided to start my own ot server. Still its not sure if I will start it but the project is for sure. Now I need few information from you guys on how you would like to see the pvp-e server.

Ill ask you dew questions hoping you answer them :)

How much exp from pvm?

How shall the map look(custom or released map)?

How fast shall the mana & hp generation be?

How much PvP exp shall it be?

Those are the questions for now, thanks in advance.

How much exp from pvm? 300+

How shall the map look(custom or released map)? CUSTOM! but not that serious

How fast shall the mana & hp generation be? 40-70

How much PvP exp shall it be? 300 I think

Thats how i want it xD

How much exp from pvm?
Rather low so people make exp from killing players and not from hunting (you should start at level 50+ thought)

How shall the map look(custom or released map)?
I prefer to pvp on the real tibia map althought you might wanna add some customs to it.

Examples:
- No pz on boats (so people can travel to more cities and also make boat traps)
- Make new connections on the map where is suits. (like I played a server where you could enter Ancient Temple from thais sewer so more people got down there)

How fast shall the mana & hp generation be?
Like real tibia, let people use mana fluids and healings instead of a high hp/mana reg.

How much PvP exp shall it be?
Pretty much in the beginning so you can make a few levels but stages are the best since then you can make it easy to exp up to a certain level then slower so pgers dont get a huge level advantage)

Those are the questions for now, thanks in advance.

Back