• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't enter to game.

Nicht

;d
Reaction score
When i open my server, i can't connect to the game world.

appears the list of players, but i can't connect. Im using the localhost in ip changer, and my global ip, but doesnt work.

I use mysql

Helpme please
Thanks

i have all ok.
look in vapus:
Port 80 (You can run a website)

Port 7171 (People can see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can join your server)

You can run a server. Everything checks out fine!

but i dont know why i can't enter. i put my global ip in config.lua and i can't enter with my localhost, and the global ip. and if i put localhost in config.lua, i can enter obviously with localhost in ipchanger, but obviously the people can't enter.

also, when i put global ip in config.lua, takes too long to enter and appears the list of players. when i select the players, it is connecting all the time, and then appears: connection time out, the server is offline.
and my serv is online...

i have all ok.
look in vapus:

but i dont know why i can't enter. i put my global ip in config.lua and i can't enter with my localhost, and the global ip. and if i put localhost in config.lua, i can enter obviously with localhost in ipchanger, but obviously the people can't enter.

also, when i put global ip in config.lua, takes too long to enter and appears the list of players. when i select the players, it is connecting all the time, and then appears: connection time out, the server is offline.
and my serv is online...

I don't understood you at all.

First in config.lua better put your own ip.
Second- If u whana conect to your server u have to use your global ip
CMD ipconfig and then look your ip

make sure that u have 7171 and 7172 open in firewall ..
and, make sure that u have set the global IP adress on config.lua..
Try it ..
Set global ip adress on config.lua to 127.0.0.1 ..
And try to login with ipchanger with 127.0.0.1:7171

and, feedback us!

make sure that u have 7171 and 7172 open in firewall ..
and, make sure that u have set the global IP adress on config.lua..
Try it ..
Set global ip adress on config.lua to 127.0.0.1 ..
And try to login with ipchanger with 127.0.0.1:7171

and, feedback us!

ye...

i put the global ip in config, i open my server, open tibia, open ipchanger, in ipchanger i put localhost, and only appears the list of players, but i can't connect to game world. and if i put the global ip in ipchanger i can't see the list of players.

Back