• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I dont know how to delete effect from lvl up

kafar1

Reaction score
I have problem with effect.. i dont want have this efect when player have got lvl up

how to delete it?? i dont have script for this .. it must be in sources but i dont know where?

Check creaturescripts for type="advance" and remove that file from scripts, login.lua and the xml line.

Or your mods folder.

As I said I don't have this script in creaturescript. This must be in sources but I don't know where... Maybe in players.cpp?

Is your source code clean or does it have any modifications to it? If there is something in the source code its in players.cpp probbly. (Haven't done alot with the tfs source code.)

But try to change your server to another one and see if its still there, then you know its a lua or xml script and not the source code.
Otherwise try to search for sendMagicEffect or w/e the function is on the c++ code side or the id for that effect.

probably is in c++ becouse i was looking for "advenced" "magiceffect" and others and i didn'f found anythink which could look like this script for effect.. i downloaded tfs with this effect so this is the problem

Back