• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I have 2 problemsªªª

emidioo

Reaction score
Hi good nights i have two problems and if you can help me i will thanks you very much ( i know my english sux but I dont care i just wanna help plx!) well my problems are i have a Ot Serv XvX Global Project 8.50 i don't know how i do to know what TFS are =P hehe but i have this problem my server works Great! in sqlite but i wanna create a page like tibia rl for mi ot but when i am creatingthe mysql Database i have this problem..

Imageshack - problema2 - Uploaded by Emidioo

and i try to run my server with Mysql but i have this another problem! :(

Imageshack - problemaqy - Uploaded by Emidioo

And i just wanna Do my web for my ot ! :(

Please if you can help me please Do It!! GOD BLESS YOU hehe bye guys

umm i dont understand that language but seems like your trying to import the SQLite database to the Mysql-server

try import the MySQL-database file instead..

while that should be technically possible to import with compatibility-mode, i guess the SQLite structure is different from the MySQL-structure, and as such, the OTServ would not be able to fully use a SQLite-imported database on Mysql.. without source-editing anyway

You're importing the SqLite sample instead of MySql, these are the correct file names:
  • TFS 0.2
    forgottenserver.sql
  • TFS 0.3
    schemas\mysql.sql

Back