• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have an idea of a script, similar to Guild War system, but i need help.

Baneczek

うさちゃん
Reaction score
Hello guys. I have an idea of a script, and i'm not sure if it's possible to make this, but if it is, i need help to make it.
I use TFS 0.3.6 (Crying Damson).

So... The idea is... I want to make a system which works similar to Guild War system, but it will randomly set people's teams. Let's say, there will be two teams, Blue and Red. The script will randomly add online people to these two teams, and then the battle will begin, just like in Guild War system.

If someone Could explain me how should do it. I Don't want you to write the script for me, because i would like to learn something too, but i will surely need some help. I will be very thankful.

Depense on how you want people to join the event, but you can use a talkaction or stepin script.
You can use 2 global storages, 1 for red team and 1 for blue team. Compare them and if red storagevalue is lower, the player will be in the red team, if blue storagevalue is lower, the player will be in the blue team.
Change the outfit color with an outfit condition that will be removed when the event is over and add player storage for red and blue members so you can check which player is in which team.
You can use 2 other global storages to count the kills from the team. Then when event is over, which you can check with a globalevent or addEvent, reset all storage, player storage to -1 and global storage to 0.

Thank you for your reply. I will think about how to start writing it. If i will need some more help, can i PM you?
Best is to start with ideas what you all want in this event and how it should start. You can use a global event which will announce the event is starting.
Then create a tp somewhere with an actionid that works with a stepin script or set global storage and let people join with a talkaction.

Back