• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have suggestion.

ratedr101

Reaction score
I was wondering if maybe you could put mailbox in some hunting spots.

It's not really fair to mages who have a lot less cap makes our hunts a lot shorter than knights.

I have level 200 Sorcerer and level 200 Knight. When I hunt on my knight the hunts last for sometimes hour and half at hunting spot before I can cap out. When I hunt on my sorcerer however it rarely goes over 40 minutes.

I have example...Earlier I run to goroma demon on my knight and kill al cult on way and still have 1.6k cap left when I get to demon. Then as experiment I decide to go to goroma demon on my sorcerer...I got there with 391 cap.......WHAT CAN I CARRY WITH 391 CAP?

Just thought I'd suggest tell me what you think ^_^.

Well you can do like this, try to use all your supplies and then pick up loot or whatever, but belive me even in Rl tibia there are ppl that leave giant swords on the floor at those hunting floors cuz they are much too heavy and ofc other stuff
And you should know that this is ot and you can earn cash quickly here like 1kk in 1 day if im honest..

Of course i support the idea afterall!

Back