• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i heard something about tibia changes, truth

Danielillo

Reaction score
hi, i read a post about new changes to preview and pvp tibia, i was dissapointed a month and a half cuz get some unjustified killed, after read this article and the main thread about10k bots deleted i just was curious about to return, my return, i want to ask you about if tibia really worth or it will worth again, or its just false hope, canyou give me a clue¿

Tibia (as for now) is eliminating bots and cheaters. Also changes are being made with the PvP system, so if it continues, it'll be good. I believe it's a little bit late, but it's changing. I think you should come back.

It seems Tibia is getting rid of a lot of botters, which is of course good. The PVP system however, is changing again and although some of it is an improvement to its current state, it will never be as good as it used to be. Return if you're playing to make friends and have fun. Don't return if you solely want to fight, it's just not fun anymore.

well, for first, the problem that i could seem to my return is that! my old guildies, friends, companions are gone...

but i was looking for an ot, and shadowcores seems to be a PA server (not playable for longtime or period of time) and about servers with RPG like old tibia (tibianics lr and hr) seems to be dead, since the small comunity there is just like about 30 players and 70 rune sittings or skillers=shit

if someone could recommend something not related tibia (with minimum requeriments) could be better .)

Yesterday ive came back to RLtibia ( Aurora )
After a while i noticed that u're NOT able at all to exp ur 14 Sorc ^^
Bots are freakin everywhere, i m pissed so badly.

Yesterday ive came back to RLtibia ( Aurora )
After a while i noticed that u're NOT able at all to exp ur 14 Sorc ^^
Bots are freakin everywhere, i m pissed so badly.

aurera is a good place, i recomend you to change as fast as you can, aurera is full of bots too, but difference is the community, stronger than aurora.

anyway if you`re looking for help or gameplay etc... add me im daniel lozano enduwyn, i need bloker, druid, or paladin partner, or whatever you want.

aurera is a good place, i recomend you to change as fast as you can, aurera is full of bots too, but difference is the community, stronger than aurora.

anyway if you`re looking for help or gameplay etc... add me im daniel lozano enduwyn, i need bloker, druid, or paladin partner, or whatever you want.

Believe me or not but before i created auroracharacter i made aurera but, unfortunulately i god terrible lag out there.
Nowim looking forsome ppls on other server could be pvp/non pvp,doesnt matter, to team with them and maybethey could help me on the start.

~~Regards,
Manix.

Back