• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer I hit my car, now I need fix it, hire me for jobs

weto

Spriter, freelancer.
Reaction score

Hello handsome people from this community, first let me introduce myself properly.
My name is Ewerton better known as Weto, I have 22 yo, I'm a brazilian spriter who are in this business for at least 4 years and studying spriting for like 8 years, ye a bit oldschool guy over here people.

Well as funny sounds the title it is true, I hit it in a huge and expensive SUV, and now I need extra earnings for fix my car and also pay for the SUV damage (which are really expensive, I hit the most expensive car in the road lmao :rolleyes:), I usually dont take international spriting jobs, because I like to have a more close communication with my customers, but now I really need the coin, so here am I, asking for you to hire me for a few jobs. Well you may are asking yourself "Its not my problem if he is dumb and hit his car, lol, I dont need to hire him just cuz of that." You are absolutely right, but now, keep reading and looking my thread if you dont like what u see, feel free to tell me to go lick some cow manure.

So please check a bit of my work, feel free to ask me anything, I'm very kind and good-humored person. Like this post if u think my graphics cool ;)

I could be robbing, i could be killing, but no, i'm just asking you to hire me!
I want to remind you that my prices may become flexible depending on what you want me to do and how many you want so for big orders it will have few discounts.

So now that are all clear, lets check the list:

Outstanding Items: Big ones: $5 (Itens that take all the area); Medium: $3.50 (Half of the canvas); Smallest: $2.50 (A little piece of the canvas); Animations will increase $1 per frame;

c34795eb3c.png

Cool looking Environments: Really big things (96x+): $20; Big things (64x64): 12$; Medium (32x32): $7; Small (16x16): 4$
c348124c10.png

Awesome Oytfits: No addons and no mask $15; Outfit mask 3$; Outfit addon 5$ per addon; Addon mask $2
c3480a6079.gif

Notes:(32x32 outfits wont be charged if it pass the size just a little bit)Addon masks wont be charged if you order includes all the other stuff, corpses are included if you want in 3 rotting stages.

For smooth walking outfits it will be increased 60% of the value listed up here. Outfits animations are negotiable.

Badasses Monsters: Big ones: $50 (96x+); Medium: $30 (64x); Smallest: $15 (32x);
c3479d4f05.gif
c347a4017d.gif

Notes: All creatures includes corpses. If u need such smaller creatures than a 32x32 we can negociate it. Any extra details also will be negotiable.

Fantastic Effects: Big ones: $35; Medium: $25; Smallest: $10;
c3479bbc5f.gif

Notes: Effect are pretty hard to give a price, better we negotiate about what u want then I make my price.

Contact Info:
  • PM in otland

Thats it folks, now if u want to see more awesome looking sprites go check my showoff topic by clicking here

Here is a spriting video made by me if you are curious to watch me getting my hands dirty :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to fix my car soon :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
if you dont like what u see, feel free to tell me to go lick some cow manure.

Go lick some cow manure...

Joke xD
Amazing sprites, highly recommended ;)

Well, i'm unemployed, so can't help. But i really hope you get some money! :(
Btw, nice sprites!

Back