• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help fixing my router

Jontiz39

Reaction score
I've opened my ports but it seems no1 gets in!
Getting mad on this piece of shit so please anyone HELP me. Uploading some pics of the router If anyone uses the same router as me please write down!
PS I got Zyxel Prestige600HW-1
I've read on portforward and done the things they told me? Does it work? No
Anyone kind enough to help me? (A)

my.php

If you cant see pic
http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nonamevv3.jpg

Add my msn please [email protected]

If you're using the windows firewall, you're kinda lucky since that's the easiest firewall to open ports in. All you need to do is, open the firewall, go to exceptions, open port (or something) And then you write whatever you want as a name, your local IP adress is easy to get, just go to the function "Drive" open it, and then you write "cmd", and perhaps, a black window should pop-up in that moment, just write ipconfig and enter, there you go. Back to firewall, how to open ports, when you have written your local IP adress then write 7171 in the port box and choose TCP and then open the port. When that's done, go to exceptions again and open the port 7171 same again, but this time you choose UDP instead of TCP. If that doesn't work, just try shut it down, your router/virus program will handle everything.

If that helped, gimme some reputations dude :)

For a while, so how come I can turn off my firewall 24/7 without having any viruses? If anyone attempt attacking my computer, my virus program is taking care of it, I'm getting messages sometimes like "A virus attempt attacking your computer, type of HTLM code. The code is suspicious" something, do you want to block it? - Yes.

Wolah.

*facepalm*

Im not even gonna start a discussion... suffice to say you should visit wikipedia or some other online resource and learn up about computer security, since hacking and viruses is two completly different things, and antivirus solutions is never coded to cope with direct intrusions, they just handle "bad" programs executed on your computer.

As for what you said, OBVIOUSLY you would be able to turn your firewall off and be safe from getting viruses, since once again, firewalls arent made to check what programs is running and not running on your computer, it only checks in/out connections made by the programs running.

And sweetie, the message you sometimes get from your antivirus, that isnt hacking, that is your antivirus program warning you that said HTML code contains malicious scripting ment to install either viruses or spyware on your computer, which is something COMPLETELY different from hacking.

So please, dont advice other people to turn off their firewalls, it would be a horrible security risk and could make them vunerable to DDoS, Keyloggers, Trojans and more.

Back