• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I Offer my Service as Multi Scripter and Mapper.. [read More]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Thread is finished, I'm not avaible any longer, you can always request scripts in my PM, but I wont join any team for mapping/others, I have own project I need to job with.. I don't remove the text under here, some people can find its enjoying to read it..

Hello out there..

I'm an 19 year old guy living in Sweden. (Yes, I got rl life)

I talk both Swedish and English fluet

my knowledge of servers are big, I have created servers everyseince 2003.

My Best properties:

Mapping
All grafic types, very good and detailed.

Actions

All kind of actions, etc quest, events, items actions, mutch more.

Movements
All kind of movements, etc decay, mutch more.

Items
Edit, Name and set actions of them (Have never tried to make new looks)

Npcs

All kind of Npc's. etc Quest, boat, seller, weird outcampers.. mutch more..

Monsters

All kind of monster scripts.. weird or normal..

Biggest point, How do I think while I creating new areas with mabey custom monsters..:
I checking inclose what nature its there, and make the line between the new area and the old to fit very good and detailed, I create new areas have history togever with the old one, and monsters are after that created to fit for the new nature and history..

if I sound intresting you can eighter ask more in this thread or send me an PM.

PS.. I will only join a serious server..

Last edited:
I'll need ya, I wont talk in here, I gues you're the one who i Just accepted on msn anyways if you're not, its

I added ur msn, but you don't accept it.. still show you are offline :S

I added ur msn, but you don't accept it.. still show you are offline :S

oh, I see you have accepted me but your offline,, xD

sorry, my bad.. :thumbup

Last edited by a moderator:
NP, I'm Just off cus players on ma OT keep saying 'LAG', well Next yestreday is basically New computer (I'm getting)-- More rams, well I might get on MSN right now!

I'm on atm, I'll stay on for a while until ya msg me.

welleeh, get on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still avaible..

Please note I will only join if the server is serious. and the owner included!

P.S Xaroth will jsut be decent in English for lil bit, Then Will try to ask you to send him the server, ETC-- then, will explore ur map, ROFL, suck a dork, useless scripter.

P.S Xaroth will jsut be decent in English for lil bit, Then Will try to ask you to send him the server, ETC-- then, will explore ur map, ROFL, suck a dork, useless scripter.

If you post after me again I tell you realy why I didn't want to join your server.. I promise, you want to avoid it!

I am a serious guy, you wasent, I explored the map if it seemed to be serious mapped.. whitch was not..

you didn't act very friendly, eighter your friend..

I promise, if you post here again, I will post detailed why I didn't want to join you! and that will hurt for you... so Bye Off!

Note

Note to people, I thinking of start an new project (total new server) so if none want me in team within some few days its possible I will call this thread closed and start an own project..

I don't think your English is very "Fluet" according to you. It should be "Fluent", "Much", "I am thinking", "Wants", Etc. Etc. I can Continue all day long. Please make a rating of your english skill instead of writing that you can "speak" fluent.

Note to people, I thinking of start an new project (total new server) so if none want me in team within some few days its possible I will call this thread closed and start an own project..

I want ya dude :>

If ya interested in joining a rl map project whis already is very close to be finished

HahahA I laughed for every second reading your post, agreeing with Jesper. You do indeed speak fluet english ^.- Mutch fluet english etc bye off!!

And mr ultra scripter, show me what you can do? :)

HahahA I laughed for every second reading your post, agreeing with Jesper. You do indeed speak fluet english ^.- Mutch fluet english etc bye off!!

And mr ultra scripter, show me what you can do? :)

Haha

I think even if he was a GOd-Like scripter , he wouldnt ever be able tobeat ya at scripting.

Your the number 1 Dude :pPP

Is it only me or does this sound like a big fraud?

He said he was owner of Real-soft Aztra, ROFL. <-- yeah f*ck you <3

Please give us some detailed information on what you have done in LUA/C++ or whatever you do.

I'm Not Avaible longer, If I join a Project its with an team Gangsta_Jr are in..

Btw.. Bye Off is an kind of sarcasm bye from me..

Include.. Indeed I Am RealSoft.. Jester Screwd me and banned me..

Gangstar-Jr know I am RealSoft, because he boght an early kind of RealSoft server..

anything else... hmm, nah...

Gangsta-Jr.. I'm comming with my awnser today if I join or not, I just getta be sure I realy going to e active scripting for you guys.. :D

Haha

I think even if he was a GOd-Like scripter , he wouldnt ever be able tobeat ya at scripting.

Your the number 1 Dude :pPP
Heeey! That's just evil man.. : ( jokez, colandus r0x _\

Heeey! That's just evil man.. : ( jokez, colandus r0x _\

yes give design pls :S:S my hand will become retarded if i work with the mouse too much :huh:

its designs fault i dont make websites :( i cant stand even working on a website with even a pure html design, it must be pro 2009 designz 0j0j0j

ONTOPIC: show me what you can do then plax?! shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes for a quick exampl? :) Atleast not for an ultra scripter, whatever that'd mean :p

I dont care if you dont offer your service, I just want to see some examples to see if you're worth calling yourself that.

ROFL, telling not to post on ur thread again? LMFAO....

Kay, send details about my map, DO IT NOW sucker, you're just Piece of shit lying around at all players, with your weird FLUET ENGLISH.. WASENT? <-- LMAO.

waiting for my servers details..

If your realsoft,
Are you selling your 7.6 real map serv still?
XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back