• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I Offer my Service as Multi Scripter and Mapper.. [read More]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes give design pls :S:S my hand will become retarded if i work with the mouse too much :huh:

its designs fault i dont make websites :( i cant stand even working on a website with even a pure html design, it must be pro 2009 designz 0j0j0j
sell he ;} 030gp

Why didn't I join my offer as Scripter for Mizo?

as title says.. Why didn't I join my offer as Scripter for Mizo?

Here is some infomation..

In start you are an rude hoster from Egypt (national dosent matter).
you had an rude pal was Gm there.

The map you said you mapped looks like an 5 year old kid have mapped it..
pic 1.jpg
the map contain extremley mutch bugs. the npc's are bugged..

there is none history in the map, just a freaked OT server (Devland 7.1 is better)

the server laggs alot and you telling you going to upgrade your ram, that wont help mutch..

The worst thing I ever heard in my life, you thought I wanned to thief your server and map.. I laughed loud then you claim that, after walked around and explorer your "server" I started to wonder wtf I did there..

hmm, what more to say.. the acc page doesnt work eighter.. and the webb is not safe.. hmm..

like 30% of all items in your server are not registerd to items.xml..

hmm..

this server will never be serious, because you as hoster doesnt fit good.. and that you write here doenst prove that youre a good person, because you are rude here to..

did I missanything?

Probly I missed alot but I can fill in hand by hand I came up with more bad things about this server.. I don't think it will be online for long.. or more, I KNOW it wont be online for long...

One Question howw experienced at scripting are you if you call urself ultra scripter?
I Really need a ultra scripter so wouldnt damge if you joined

He said he was owner of Real-soft Aztra, ROFL. <-- yeah f*ck you <3

ROFL, telling not to post on ur thread again? LMFAO....

Kay, send details about my map, DO IT NOW sucker, you're just Piece of shit lying around at all players, with your weird FLUET ENGLISH.. WASENT? <-- LMAO.

waiting for my servers details..

you are an good person?? you are just the same here as you were in you server then I logged in.. very cute.. I wish you a happy server

Post an example of your scripting skills please.

HAHAHA that website was SO funny! u make up loads of crap ^^

"and the hacker himself was sucky at english.. I think hes 15 or some,,, sounded like that..."

LOL well I spoke better english than you 2 years ago, when I was 13 o.o

And as you claim he has bad english cuz he's 15, means you're like 17+ and u fail yet again :(

u pretend you dont see our posts asking for your scripting experiences, because you have none right?

This is one of my most simple scripts, Note this is only tested in Aztra Server..

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

local queststatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 15209)
	local questDoorUID = 15210
	if(item.uid == questDoorUID and queststatus > 0) then
		if(item.itemid == 1229) then
			doTransformItem(item2.uid,item2.itemid-1)
		else
			doTransformItem(item2.uid,item2.itemid+1)
		end
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You do not have access to open this door.")
	end	
end

this is one type of quest door there you need acces from an npc to acces this one, This script was created at start of 2007 to cover an hidden door deep under Poh.

This is an npc script, its an Boat Npc take you to an hidden hunt.
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) 		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) 		npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() 				npcHandler:onThink() end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

pera1 = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 15064)
pera2 = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 8809)
sex = getPlayerSex(cid)
pos = getPlayerPosition(cid)

if msgcontains(msg, 'outlocked hell') and npcHandler.focus == cid then
		if isPremium(cid) then
			selfSay('give me 10 sniper gloves and I let you entrance!')
		else
			selfSay('Sorry, you need a premium account to make this addon.')
		end
		talk_state = 1

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 1 and npcHandler.focus == cid then
		if addon2 == -1 or pera2 == 0 then
			if pera1 == 1 then
				if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5875) >= 10 then
					if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5875,10) then
					travel(cid, 33256, 31629, 15)
						selfSay('Enjoy you visit.')
						doSendMagicEffect(pos, 12)
						if sex == 0 then
							doPlayerAddItem(cid,2273,1)
						else
						end
					end
				else
					selfSay('AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!  DONT TRY TO FOOL ME HUMAN!..')
				end
			else
				selfSay('I WILL NOT LET FOOLS ENTER! Complete the Blessed shield quest and you have whats needed in here!!..')	
			end
		else
			selfSay('Sorry, OMG.')	
		end
		talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 5) then
			selfSay('Zawz argib soul. MWAHAHAHAHAHA')
			talk_state = 0
		end

return 1
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
This Npc were created middle in 2008.. to send you to new custom hunt

Note everything i post is only tested to work in Aztra..

Last edited:
This is one of my most simple scripts, Note this is only tested in Aztra Server..

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

local queststatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 15209)
	local questDoorUID = 15210
	if(item.uid == questDoorUID and queststatus > 0) then
		if(item.itemid == 1229) then
			doTransformItem(item2.uid,item2.itemid-1)
		else
			doTransformItem(item2.uid,item2.itemid+1)
		end
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You do not have access to open this door.")
	end	
end

this is one type of quest door there you need acces from an npc to acces this one, This script was created at start of 2007 to cover an hidden door deep under Poh.

This is an npc script, its an Boat Npc take you to an hidden hunt.
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) 		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) 		npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() 				npcHandler:onThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

-- Makes sure the npc reacts when you say hi, bye etc.

-- Don't forget npcHandler = npcHandler in the parameters. It is required for all StdModule functions!

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

pera1 = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 15064)
pera2 = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 8809)
sex = getPlayerSex(cid)
pos = getPlayerPosition(cid)

if msgcontains(msg, 'outlocked hell') and npcHandler.focus == cid then
		if isPremium(cid) then
			selfSay('give me 10 sniper gloves and I let you entrance!')
		else
			selfSay('Sorry, you need a premium account to make this addon.')
		end
		talk_state = 1

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 1 and npcHandler.focus == cid then
		if addon2 == -1 or pera2 == 0 then
			if pera1 == 1 then
				if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5875) >= 10 then
					if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5875,10) then
					travel(cid, 33256, 31629, 15)
						selfSay('Enjoy you visit.')
						doSendMagicEffect(pos, 12)
						if sex == 0 then
						else
						end
					end
				else
					selfSay('AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!  DONT TRY TO FOOL ME HUMAN!..')
				end
			else
				selfSay('I WILL NOT LET FOOLS ENTER! Complete the Blessed shield quest and you have whats needed in here!!..')	
			end
		else
			selfSay('Sorry, OMG.')	
		end
		talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 5) then
			selfSay('Zawz argib soul. MWAHAHAHAHAHA')
			talk_state = 0
		end

return 1
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
This Npc were created middle in 2008.. to send you to new custom hunt

Note everything i post is only tested to work in Aztra..

Even I can make those scripts. And I started LUA about 3~4 weeks ago.

@up

Post one of your 'intermediate' scripts then? ;o

Hello out there..

I'm an 19 year old guy living in Sweden. (Yes, I got rl life)

I talk both Swedish and English fluet

my knowledge of servers are big, I have created servers everyseince 2003.

My Best properties:

Mapping
All grafic types, very good and detailed.

Actions

All kind of actions, etc quest, events, items actions, mutch more.

Movements
All kind of movements, etc decay, mutch more.

Items
Edit, Name and set actions of them (Have never tried to make new looks)

Npcs

All kind of Npc's. etc Quest, boat, seller, weird outcampers.. mutch more..

Monsters

All kind of monster scripts.. weird or normal..

Biggest point, How do I think while I creating new areas with mabey custom monsters..:
I checking inclose what nature its there, and make the line between the new area and the old to fit very good and detailed, I create new areas have history togever with the old one, and monsters are after that created to fit for the new nature and history..

if I sound intresting you can eighter ask more in this thread or send me an PM.

PS.. I will only join a serious server..

Do you see what I underlined and made red?

That makes us think that you are a professional

Code:
All kind of actions, etc quest, events, items actions, mutch more.

Please show us "mutch" more of what you can do.

I think is my most advanced script ever..

It's loaded by the server, its an code you put in scoures.. it make if server hit an critical error it wont crash, it will freeze and this file will make every file (players, houses, etc) save, then try to locate the error file

(work as.. hmm. dunno whitch server use it, but it might be devland use the "error report", its almoust the same, just that it save all data before it shut down)

crash.dat

Now I see the point you stop to mass post in this thread how losy I am.. Ultra scripter = I can fix alot, but not everything, there still is serval things I havent learn yet.. how long you have been building servers there is always something left you havent learn..

I wont send more scripts I have done, this are extremley waist of time to find and uploads files just to prove things to you, I'm working with new project whitch I need my time to..

see ya somewere.. Bye

Anyone got acces can close this thread. I don't need it more, eighter do otland.

Ps: I know you going to continu write I do this because you think I failure.. I'm not, I realy working on new project, Engiine are just completed. (Completed 5 Feb 2009) Have nice day

Dude these scripts are MORE THAN SIMPLE ^^

If you call yourself ultra scripter, which you surely don't want to compare to my level but yet what I suppose an "ultra scripter" is would atleast know how to make loops of all kinds, make custom functions, be able to know how to call a function by only seeing which arguments it takes.

Knowing that is also called "knowing the basics", which is not close to an ultra scripter, yet I bet you don't even know all of that :p

Crap like this I made as 12 years old: Action: Advanced Manarune, with alot of effects! - OpenTibia Fans (although it has been updated for 8.4 but still same code in general)

Desert Quest (Vocation Quest) - OpenTibia Fans this sux but still i was small and i pwn u when i was a kid! :eek:

I think is my most advanced script ever..

It's loaded by the server, its an code you put in scoures.. it make if server hit an critical error it wont crash, it will freeze and this file will make every file (players, houses, etc) save, then try to locate the error file

(work as.. hmm. dunno whitch server use it, but it might be devland use the "error report", its almoust the same, just that it save all data before it shut down)

crash.dat

Now I see the point you stop to mass post in this thread how losy I am.. Ultra scripter = I can fix alot, but not everything, there still is serval things I havent learn yet.. how long you have been building servers there is always something left you havent learn..

I wont send more scripts I have done, this are extremley waist of time to find and uploads files just to prove things to you, I'm working with new project whitch I need my time to..

see ya somewere.. Bye

Anyone got acces can close this thread. I don't need it more, eighter do otland.

Ps: I know you going to continu write I do this because you think I failure.. I'm not, I realy working on new project, Engiine are just completed. (Completed 5 Feb 2009) Have nice day

I forgotten to tell ya, this is one of the needed scripts :D

this one is just the main ^^

Dude these scripts are MORE THAN SIMPLE ^^

If you call yourself ultra scripter, which you surely don't want to compare to my level but yet what I suppose an "ultra scripter" is would atleast know how to make loops of all kinds, make custom functions, be able to know how to call a function by only seeing which arguments it takes.

Knowing that is also called "knowing the basics", which is not close to an ultra scripter, yet I bet you don't even know all of that :p

Crap like this I made as 12 years old: Action: Advanced Manarune, with alot of effects! - OpenTibia Fans (although it has been updated for 8.4 but still same code in general)

Desert Quest (Vocation Quest) - OpenTibia Fans this sux but still i was small and i pwn u when i was a kid! :eek:

I'm not saying I'm better then you, never did, as far I know you are an cool guy with scripts..

nono i dont mean that way hueaheau i just add that part cuz it's funny to say that i r0x

BUT i mean, if you call urself ultra scripter, show us some code of value not a code i make in 10 seconds ;<

do you know how to loop, make custom functions?

nono i dont mean that way hueaheau i just add that part cuz it's funny to say that i r0x

BUT i mean, if you call urself ultra scripter, show us some code of value not a code i make in 10 seconds ;<

do you know how to loop, make custom functions?

Serious, I'm not waisting my time here longer..

to other people.. Screw it.. don't post I failure! because its retarded to keep prove for 500 years while you chould use your time for better, I'm not avaible longer to join teams whitch meant I don't have to say anything about myself or some.. and you cant do other then respect that..

I Will Not Put More Time To Find Some Damn Scripts To Prove Everything! End of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back