• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I Offer my Service as Multi Scripter and Mapper.. [read More]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't even Explored 10% of the map and start to cmplain? ROFL..

First of all its a Map based on Merania, Made by Nexos, Fixed by me.
second, You just speak shit, And you wont realease any shit even if u did its mostlikley u stole it.. otherwise, Just hacked the owner's computer.

About my server, I dont care if it'll be on for only next 2 min, But I'm sure this is the best map u ever seen...

p.s The NPCs Are wokrking, For your Information: you shouldnt use AN after a normal letter, you only use it When the next letter is voul.. like (A,E,I,O,U)

Need maybe later help ? with mapping ?:p

No, sorry mate, I mapping myself :D thanks anyway, mabey you want to become a test person in it? ^^

somewere in the time I will need Gamemasters make sure the rules will be followed..

Btw, any players start there will need to drop everything about rl tibia, spells will be remixed and wont have same damage, etc.. I creating this new project for people love exploring ^^

WOW, now they'll like Exploring, But on my server YOU NEED TO DO TELEPORTS MORE.... PPL DONT LIke EXPLORE! ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL!

you're are.. sooooooooooooooooooo

pwnttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

pic 1.jpg
This is the server at start, the map in it havent pass 1 mb xD

all that size is nothing but engiine and empty folders (action folders, etc)

^^

No, sorry mate, I mapping myself :D thanks anyway, mabey you want to become a test person in it? ^^

somewere in the time I will need Gamemasters make sure the rules will be followed..

Btw, any players start there will need to drop everything about rl tibia, spells will be remixed and wont have same damage, etc.. I creating this new project for people love exploring ^^

Well i should not be GM i dont have so good english skills exactly... but Maybe i can help you with something ?:p , ill can test server maybe later.

WOW, now they'll like Exploring, But on my server YOU NEED TO DO TELEPORTS MORE.... PPL DONT LIke EXPLORE! ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL!

you're are.. sooooooooooooooooooo

pwnttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Anyone, please tell me I'm wrong about Mizo are incrediable rude..

I meant, He said you need to do more teleports! ROFL <---

RUDE? ROFL (FYI) >--> <this is the word thats always used t be said when someone just got pwnt>

I meant, He said you need to do more teleports! ROFL <---

omg, don't you ever get tierd of hanging around here? you have no rl life or anything else to do? you are in this thread 24/7 and make comment of everything I write... omg?

wow u guys write fast i join ok

i r0x u both fail project hueahue

if I'm not wrong Mizo try to prove something here.. he just proved to me he "Has Absolute No Life" xD

and how we kill that one "Has Absolute No Life".. Impossible.. we just getta try to survive anyhow..

if I'm not wrong Mizo try to prove something here.. he just proved to me he "Has Absolute No Life" xD

and how we kill that one "Has Absolute No Life".. Impossible.. we just getta try to survive anyhow..

Hahaha xD Total Agree

Fine then, If I have no Life, Does he have one, If he Does, How do he Reply me so fast? ~pwnt~

Fine then, If I have no Life, Does he have one, If he Does, How do he Reply me so fast? ~pwnt~

I have life, I told you in your server yesterday I'm very limited with computer time, thats why it can take 1-48 hours before I respond in threads.. but today I don't do anything, I have take Rl Life Off so I can make something in my project..

Tomorrow I going to a friends 25:th years party, will probly not be very stabil day after that,

at monday I going to work and work a day long,

day after there I have promised my girlfriend we going to "Växjö".. a town in sweden..

.............. I got Rl Life...

going to buy rams, When I'm back I'll continue pwnin ya... brb in 1 hour

Lmfao im not mizo i dont even know who mizo is... i just came on this otlands to see stuff and post and other shit and shit and i saw this and was laughing at you :p