• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I Offer my Service as Multi Scripter and Mapper.. [read More]

Status
Not open for further replies.
COlandus, you're just keep talking to get the 1000 POST!! :DDDDD When u get 1000 Post I'll let like 100 peeps give ya Reputation!! :DDD

Never get enough? ROFL you're the one who got pwn3d not me LMAO

Defend islam! La elah ela allah sayedona mohammed rasool allah!

Defend islam! La elah ela allah sayedona mohammed rasool allah!

I didn't get pawned, a project leader and a scripter have to be able take bad posts.. otherwise they cannot lead projects..

but you are just an rude dude need calm down,, you still don't got life, because you still posting in here, I have abandon this thread, but just post this because I saw your name as last in it.. omg

GIVE UP!

I didn't get pawned, a project leader and a scripter have to be able take bad posts.. otherwise they cannot lead projects..

oh really? well at least my scripting experience haven't changed neither my project leading experience, but yet I cannot take offensive posts in few matters......

Colandus I think we should leave this post, as there's a Islam Insults on it, Talk with someone to close this thread...

And again Xatoth, you're pwn3d. colandus gogo 1000 POST! :p

Colandus I think we should leave this post, as there's a Islam Insults on it, Talk with someone to close this thread...

And again Xatoth, you're pwn3d. colandus gogo 1000 POST! :p

omg, you are an total ret... when in the satans basement will you understand how f----- up you are?

go host you damn server so people can understand my points about you..

go give you friends rare sets while you bann everyone understand who you are.. omg.. This is my last thread in here, if you keep write.. I will wonder ----------------- ... see ya

Nobody will keep writing here, I already reported it for closal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back