• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I really need a hoster

Goldcrab

Reaction score
hello all i know you guyz wont bother coming on and helping me but i need help.i need a 24/7 hoster please help me out and host for me i got a serious ot rl tibia map (hopefully) 100exp please help me:):)

I hope i dont affend you by saying that, u dont write like how meny players there will be on it and stuff like that exp rate skill rate mrate has anything been added to the map nothing and i dont think you should ask people to host for you learn how it works first before asking anyone try to run it at home even if your internet isnt the best and if not buy a dedicated(But thats for later if you can afford it)
so there is no way in hell somone is going to answer to this since you dont give any information at all about the map and if its one of them random real maps im getting sick there is already ffs plenty of them why dont people put some time in making a custom map, when its done its a better result then if you just used some old shit that you didnt even edit...takes some time to make custom map but its worth it

Back