• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer I search for Programmer for TFS 1.3

login12

void newbie scripter()
Reaction score
I search someone for make on job in my sources 1.3. (C++)
  1. I'm brazilian but, i don't want business with brazilian guys! (its so sucks)
  2. I will pay with paypal or something like this.

I need someone for conversion one cast mine in version 9.8 sources and adapt in my sources 1.3.
Thanks =)

Last edited:
Can you be more specific of what things you need to get done?

I'm brazilian but, i don't want business with brazilian guys! (its so sucks)
what, What is it so bad with br programmers? Isn't better if he/she is a brazilian and you understand each other perfectly? I would prefer a Swedish programmer because I'm from Sweden. :p

what, What is it so bad with br programmers? Isn't better if he/she is a brazilian and you understand each other perfectly? I would prefer a Swedish programmer because I'm from Sweden. :p
I thought you prefer Polish programmers :oops:

Br its sucks. Most thieves, difficult to trust.

Can you be more specific of what things you need to get done?

@Pm

#Sorry double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sad to see posts like that from brazilians...

I am brazilian too and I second the "don't trust brazilians" thing. I have done business with many brazilians and never been scammed, but given the average brazilian behaviour (*cough* hu3 *cough) I must say I have probably been lucky.

But yes, the language barrier can be a problem for some people.

I am brazilian too and I second the "don't trust brazilians" thing. I have done business with many brazilians and never been scammed, but given the average brazilian behaviour (*cough* hu3 *cough) I must say I have probably been lucky.

I'm really disappointed to know that, I can not completely trust Brazilians either. I've seen many of the services and brazilians put bugs on purpose to take advantage after... of course not all. But it exists unfortunately.

@sorry my bad english.
bump

you did not answered my messages bro :(

I'm really disappointed to know that, I can not completely trust Brazilians either. I've seen many of the services and brazilians put bugs on purpose to take advantage after... of course not all. But it exists unfortunately.

@sorry my bad english.
bump
hmmmm you said you are brazilian why should we trust you?

53ef346458017da2062aca5c7955946b.svg

BUMP with some edits:

I need someone for conversion one cast mine in version 9.8 sources and adapt in my sources 1.3.
About price, we can talk about.

Back