• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I solve crime, that's what I do best!

Hello Sherlock!

Well, playing with your mind is so fun, and the part where you found "a lot of grammar mistakes" is just idiotic. I mean, come on, who do you think you are?

Also, how long did it take for you to search through every one of my posts for grammar mistakes? :)

I didn't search through all of your posts, I just read the first page and saw you insulting someone for saying 'anyways' instead of 'anyway'. Don't brag, that's all I'm saying.

Why are you calling me Sherlock? I just told you, you either aren't 17 now, or the story wasn't true.

By the way, I always try to follow the thread properly, so I could have avoided posting if you said it wasn't true or anything different that would have refuted your first post in this thread.

If you have brain enough you'd figure.

Laughing out loud.

It had actually nothing to do with the damn dissapearance of you...or whoever.
My post was directly against Anas32, I didn't even care about you being gone, or whoever that guy was.

Btw, am I the only one that finds this thread very pointless?
Honestly, if you are really that good at finding out stuff and shit. Why don't you become a detective or something?

Now run along and we'll make sure to call you if we loose any of our friends :D

@up
Am I the only one that find your posts very pointless?

@all
Everyone has the right to post here.

He is one of the few people that is actually trying to help others and you guys are just flaming him because he tries to help and writes better English then you.

Are you(everybody that flames him) jealous or something? or do you have an other valid reason to insult/thread this guy?

Sure you can post your opinion but do it on the right way. I think we all got that on school.

The next person who thinks it is necessary to insult/flam/spam will receive infractions.

FUCK THIS THREAD !

JOKE JOKE, ffs...take it easy Master-M :p

I sincerly love Anes32, and this thread with his charm of good english, makes me just horny to see him write his lovely-right-spelled-sentences.

FUCK THIS THREAD !

JOKE JOKE, ffs...take it easy Master-M :p

I sincerly love Anes32, and this thread with his charm of good english, makes me just horny to see him write his lovely-right-spelled-sentences.

Well, thank you Limannen. I have always knew that you loved my work.

Laughing out loud.

It had actually nothing to do with the damn dissapearance of you...or whoever.
My post was directly against Anas32, I didn't even care about you being gone, or whoever that guy was.

Btw, am I the only one that finds this thread very pointless?
Honestly, if you are really that good at finding out stuff and shit. Why don't you become a detective or something?

Now run along and we'll make sure to call you if we loose any of our friends :D

As I said, you don't got enough brains to figure ;) It had nothing about "my disappearance" to do, and if you go back to page 5 someone smarter than you has shown you what I meant (which was quite obvious, but sadly not to you).

Its sad to see people trying to make fun of him.. Try to get it serious if you are interested else move your ass outta this thread.

Leave anas92 do what he/she likes to, is not your problem if he/she likes to solve crime.

Another attack to him/her or any other user in this thread and an infraction will come out.

Leave anas92 do what he/she likes to, is not your problem if he/she likes to solve crime.

Another attack to him/her or any other user in this thread and an infraction will come out.
Archez, Master-M has already given the people a warning.
The next person who thinks it is necessary to insult/flam/spam will receive infractions.

Now start handing out the infractions so people start taking mods seriously :)

HAHAHAHA You guys know that i´m retired and hardly post, but when i saw this i just needed to post.

Well if you are really ritch, could u prove it to me through pm?
Like sending me your creditcard number with security pin???
that would prove enough for me to belive you mate.

Anywais, on my way i bought a pack of ciggarets i putted them in my laptop bag, the whole way i could feel the ciggaret pack grush against my leg when i was home it was suddenly gone, and i dident take it out. I only noticed the grushing in the beginning after that i ignored that my laptop bag is closed and no cuts of holes in them.

Its sad to see people trying to make fun of him.. Try to get it serious if you are interested else move your ass outta this thread.

I just told everyone what's wrong about this thread. I don't have anything against him or something, but my post proves that he isn't 17 years old right now, or that 'crime scene' didn't ever happen. That has nothing to do with his capability to solve crimes.

I didn't try to make fun of him, or anything like it, just telling everyone the truth, for the ones who didn't see that. That's because I don't like people who lie about their real identity, their capabilities, or anything else.

This post was also pointed at Archez and Master-M, just to clearly state that this isn't making fun of him whatsoever.

But how can you judge he/she is lying his identity, capabilities, etc...?

But how can you judge he/she is lying his identity, capabilities, etc...?

If you would've read my post you would understand what I'm talking about (the one on the previous page).

EDIT:

Oh, it's on the fourth page, whatever.

Dude... I've found a lot of grammar mistakes in your post..

AND:

And in another post you said you are 17?? So you were two when you discovered that? Hmm... Explaination please.

If you would've read my post you would understand what I'm talking about (the one on the previous page).

EDIT:

Oh, it's on the fourth page, whatever.

Well, I have said a lot of things. :)
So, Sherlock, who do you really think that I am?

Back