• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I want to buy RL Tibia NPCs

Zikerus

Nutria Developer
Reaction score
So, as topic says I am looking for real tibia npcs. I can spend some amount of cash so feel free to offer in here or via PM. Few rules:
1. Transaction via eBay or you'll give me npcs first
2. I am free to choose any offer I want
3. Best offer wins
4. Put offers in pounds if you can (I can transfer money directly on your account or pay via Paypal)
5. I can ignore any offer I am concerned with (eg I think this is scam or smth~)
6. You are free to post them anytime you want for free but you can't sell them to anyone else. I can't post them/sell to anyone else. (if you will sell me npcs you are using at the moment on your server and you want them to don't be published, I will not do that)

:) Hope someone will post/send PM :p

@edit
I would also consider buying whole server if it's really good on same rules than above (except that you can't post it for free either).
I can also offer you 100+ knight without poi, annihilator and inquisition (last mission to do), with full set, soft boots and 700k ( I can send you pictures) of course on real tibia no-pvp server in package with TibiaBot NG + some amount of cash of course ;) I am really determined to get it, and belive me :D If I want something I am doing almost everything to get it, so I can pay enough.

Last edited:
So, as topic says I am looking for real tibia npcs. I can spend some amount of cash so feel free to offer in here or via PM. Few rules:
1. Transaction via eBay or you'll give me npcs first
2. I am free to choose any offer I want
3. Best offer wins
4. Put offers in pounds if you can (I can transfer money directly on your account or pay via Paypal)
5. I can ignore any offer I am concerned with (eg I think this is scam or smth~)
6. You are free to post them anytime you want for free but you can't sell them to anyone else. I can't post them/sell to anyone else. (if you will sell me npcs you are using at the moment on your server and you want them to don't be published, I will not do that)

:) Hope someone will post/send PM :p

@edit
I would also consider buying whole server if it's really good on same rules than above (except that you can't post it for free either).
I can also offer you 100+ knight without poi, annihilator and inquisition (last mission to do), with full set, soft boots and 700k ( I can send you pictures) of course on real tibia no-pvp server in package with TibiaBot NG + some amount of cash of course ;) I am really determined to get it, and belive me :D If I want something I am doing almost everything to get it, so I can pay enough.

If I were you I whould create all thoose npc by myself..

there is not 100% of the npcs out on the internet, but if it were.. you whould get problem with them because many of they are quest based.. you will get double job anyhow you make it.. better create the npc while you are mapping...

If I were you I whould create all thoose npc by myself..

there is not 100% of the npcs out on the internet, but if it were.. you whould get problem with them because many of they are quest based.. you will get double job anyhow you make it.. better create the npc while you are mapping...

I have 95% of map so I don't need to do any mapping ;p I've done about 120 npcs and I am sick of that... 120 from 552 known npcs... too much work ;]

@2up
I guess real tibia otserv, since they are real tibia npcs :D

Why the hell is everybody trying to get to 100% real lol

People will rather play real tibia than ur ots.

Every sucking fuck quest based lol

People like it more if it was like free entrance to e.g okolnir or goroma

Why the hell is everybody trying to get to 100% real lol

People will rather play real tibia than ur ots.

Every sucking fuck quest based lol

People like it more if it was like free entrance to e.g okolnir or goroma

I am sure you are right about goroma and okolnir and I didn't say anything I am going to use those npcs ;) I want to setup few servers with various options ;] And I don't want ppl to pay for me :p my friend has company that has few not used servers and can "give" me them for free ;)

Back