• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i want to make mounts in my server ,,tibia version 8:60 so how i can make it ?

@Maffiaa I dont know. For sure you need import new sprites to client with objectbuilder but its not only about this. you need much more than sprites in client.

it's ok but what should i do to add mounts to my server?
Use otclient with mounts feature enabled, use 8.70 client that have mounts or if it has to be cipsoft 8.60 client(I'm guessing elfbot) then you'll need to pay someone who is capable to write that feature in dll but it won't be cheap and you probably don't find many people capable of that in this community.

Adorious is right, you would need new sprites. That's maybe the "easiest" part depending on your experience developing OT servers, then you would have to create a "system" so the players can "mount". For this you could try using the existing functions (It shouldn't be hard I think) or develop a new dll (which would take you more time) and then develop the lua scripts based on this dll.

An easy way to implement this maybe is creating items a player can use to "mount". For example if I use an spool of yarn I will mount a giant spider. But you would need to add new sprites no matter which of the methods you pick. If you don't have experience with programming you could maybe check some online books (there are tons of them with good content) or just pay somebody to do this for you. Good luck!

Adorious is right, you would need new sprites. That's maybe the "easiest" part depending on your experience developing OT servers, then you would have to create a "system" so the players can "mount". For this you could try using the existing functions (It shouldn't be hard I think) or develop a new dll (which would take you more time) and then develop the lua scripts based on this dll.

An easy way to implement this maybe is creating items a player can use to "mount". For example if I use an spool of yarn I will mount a giant spider. But you would need to add new sprites no matter which of the methods you pick. If you don't have experience with programming you could maybe check some online books (there are tons of them with good content) or just pay somebody to do this for you. Good luck!
someone like who?
Post automatically merged:

Use otclient with mounts feature enabled, use 8.70 client that have mounts or if it has to be cipsoft 8.60 client(I'm guessing elfbot) then you'll need to pay someone who is capable to write that feature in dll but it won't be cheap and you probably don't find many people capable of that in this community.
who can help me to do this mounts?

Back