• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I would like to know what you guys are thinking about this..

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Heya folks!

I just went crapping, and when i crap somehow i feel that much enlightenment that it's almost common that there flows another idea through my mind...

this time OT-related..

Ontopic:

We all know that we got almost unlimited health if we look at the cap size + pots healing... You won't die unless you our of pots, the creature deals more damage you can handle... or your amount of hp/mana etc. thats it!

but what IF i would remove potions from the game or limit them or change the effects of it for example:

- With 5 charges on it, i mean i couldn't drink 1liter flask in a second, and in tibia they are like addicted drunks..
This way it would look like it's a strong medicine that you shouldn't take too much of it / you can only handle that much shit without peeing...

- Gives you a bonus in health / mana / skill / regeneration or something for a fixed amount of time

- Boost vocations base regeneration, or increase by X amount of skill or level..

For example: This way you can handle a dragon lord at level 60 for example but not demons with the potions we use now...

Druids get highest mana regeneration so they got a lot of healing support, (i never said anything about removing healing spells! just saying!) Got party spells to support mana regeneration, but withh get a certain reduce in damage

This way the supporter class plays even a bigger role, and dps can be deadly with the risk of his life...

When the time comes that you are able to spam UE with your regeneration will mean you reached that level that you are fighting with hardcore creatures...

You will think twice before running any spawn in and try to handle a dragon lord spawn when you just can handle 2..

Back