• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IDEA] Character Ingame Encryption

ragal

Reaction score
Hello

Maybe you all know that when someone got sucky upload speed the server allways lagging

now i got a idea,but i dont know howto do this maybe some pro can help us!

i want to remove the encryption from players in server

like when he do "Exori Vis" he send encrypted paket

it would less bandwidth when this encryption no exist,or a other encryption that is not so big

Please Help!

forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = "yes"

on tfs 0.3...

And also i don't think is possible to manage the client (Remotely without edited client or w/e) to don't send encrypted packages.....

Ip changer can easily NOP a few lines to disable encryption :p

I would use this method if this work remotely, for example 1 user suddendly is lagging and remove the encryption....

For your method every person would need to download the ip changer and i doubt he will get players this way, actually i wouldn't join a server which i'm obligated to download an ip changer..... And what about linux? on windows this can be an easy task but what about linux users?

And also the ip changer would need to hook into the client to get the PINGS so here is again what about linux users?

I would use this method if this work remotely, for example 1 user suddendly is lagging and remove the encryption....

For your method every person would need to download the ip changer and i doubt he will get players this way, actually i wouldn't join a server which i'm obligated to download an ip changer..... And what about linux? on windows this can be an easy task but what about linux users?

And also the ip changer would need to hook into the client to get the PINGS so here is again what about linux users?

Ok, dipshit

Are you trying to be smart? Calling my way stupid? Implying that I'm an idiot or a moron? And that theres another way to do it which wouldnt require this?

Because, if thats what your smart ass remark was getting at, your a fucking moron. It is impossible to remove the encryption without disabling it client side as well.

If your just a very shitty English speaker to the point where it just makes you sound like an ass, then I apologize. If not, go suck one. ^^

This is why I dont like helping people out or giving input. You try, and your input gets ridiculed.

EDIT:
Wtf about hooking and getting pings?
Why would it need to do that? Do you understand what the fuck a NOP is?

NOP = No Operation.
0x90 ASM byte command.
It means DO NOTHING.
If you NOP encryption, everything would stay exactly the same, except it wouldnt do encryption/decryption methods.
Where does ping come in?

Last edited:
Ok, dipshit

Are you trying to be smart? Calling my way stupid? Implying that I'm an idiot or a moron? And that theres another way to do it which wouldnt require this?

Because, if thats what your smart ass remark was getting at, your a fucking moron. It is impossible to remove the encryption without disabling it client side as well.

If your just a very shitty English speaker to the point where it just makes you sound like an ass, then I apologize. If not, go suck one. ^^

This is why I dont like helping people out or giving input. You try, and your input gets ridiculed.

EDIT:
Wtf about hooking and getting pings?
Why would it need to do that? Do you understand what the fuck a NOP is?

NOP = No Operation.
0x90 ASM byte command.
It means DO NOTHING.
If you NOP encryption, everything would stay exactly the same, except it wouldnt do encryption/decryption methods.
Where does ping come in?

If you could re-read what i typed i said that i would use this method if that could work REMOTELY.....

and yes i misspelled on the part of hooking into the client (I typed it really fast and doesn't even revised what i typed) what i was trying to mean was getting the server&the non-encryption part of the ip changer work together, the servers got 2 variables for the pings which are
npings
AND
internalPing
and we could make them work together and not only client side, and i'm not flamming you either your method and i'm not trying to act smart-ass just looking for a versatile (Is that right spelled?) method to get both non-encrypted and encrypted method work together, i clearly stated that i would use if we can get it work remotely and cross-plataform....

And sorry for not taking more time re-reading what i typed on my last post lol....

If you could re-read what i typed i said that i would use this method if that could work REMOTELY.....

and yes i misspelled on the part of hooking into the client (I typed it really fast and doesn't even revised what i typed) what i was trying to mean was getting the server&the non-encryption part of the ip changer work together, the servers got 2 variables for the pings which are
npings
AND
internalPing
and we could make them work together and not only client side, and i'm not flamming you either your method and i'm not trying to act smart-ass just looking for a versatile (Is that right spelled?) method to get both non-encrypted and encrypted method work together, i clearly stated that i would use if we can get it work remotely and cross-plataform....

And sorry for not taking more time re-reading what i typed on my last post lol....

You CANNOT do it remotely.
Its IMPOSSIBLE, Without client modification.

I know more about Tibia internals than 99% of people here, trust me. I have all packet constructors mapped, all screen printing function hooked, encryption methods hooked, incoming packet handlers hooked, parser hooked, recv hooked, send hooked, etc. I know everything about the inside of the tibia client and I know that you cant disable encryption without touching the client.

And I still dont get what your saying with pings. Closest thing that comes to mind is too make the IPChanger connect to the server and see if it uses encryption or not? Rofl

Last edited:
Back