• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling I'll setup your OT.

Korrex

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I only take 5€.
I'll handle basically everything, except for finding you scripts, scripting etc etc...
Unfourtunaly this is for Windows as of now.
You pay during the process.
But hold your horses I'm currently learning in Linux so that service should be avaible in some days.
:w00t:

Oh and by the way. Incase you use Gesior AAC I'll setup the shopsystem too if you want, and add zaypay + paypal.

Last edited:
I'm intressed, but i got a roblem with my router, i cant find the pass etc. If you can fix my server without that i would be glad, and i need to pay with phone payment

I'm intressed, but i got a roblem with my router, i cant find the pass etc. If you can fix my server without that i would be glad, and i need to pay with phone payment

Phone what?
Paypal only i'm afraid, also the router thingy, if no one has edited it, the password is usually 'password' or blank without ''

For the smart guys that know how to setup an OT: Make your own thread and stop spamming these Marketplace threads.

Back