• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illegal advertising by a Gamemaster :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
I was semi-afk in my house, when GM Henkoss or w/e posted an IP of an other ot, hope Richux will delete you, you pathetic shit!

TIBERA IS NOT MADE FOR POSTING OTHER LINKS!

sdsdsdsdx.png

I know ^^ I send that to him to.. We will see if he will be gone.. We just have to wait

ehmmm lol. It was missunderstanding, we were talking on MSN and he asked me if he can bc, but I didn't properly read what he was asking to bc, sine I was doing 9 things at the same time. So I thought it's just usualy info/event stuff. It's not really GM Henkos's fault, however, now I see that he has other project, so I will not waste his time by asking him to help develop mine.

EDIT:

GM Henkos demoted to player position.

Last edited:
ehmmm lol. It was missunderstanding, we were talking on MSN and he asked me if he can bc, but I didn't properly read what he was asking to bc, sine I was doing 9 things at the same time. So I thought it's just usualy info/event stuff. It's not really GM Henkos's fault, however, now I see that he has other project, so I will not waste his time by asking him to help develop mine.

EDIT:

Good point.

He will crash the server i think or mega lagg it or something! WARNING

EDIT:

The OT sux no1 need to b intimidated.

Why(how?) would I crash the server? Richux is a friend of mine and I wouldn't do something like that to a friend.

Why(how?) would I crash the server? Richux is a friend of mine and I wouldn't do something like that to a friend.

Who know.. cause he made you a normal character.. the message before.. look little evil :p hehe xd i could be wrong :D Sorry then ^^ i didn't know xD you never know ^^ :p

henkos lost his gm ksopaksopakspoapsoa wutta loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back