• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illumante bombing the London olympics?

Illuminati don't exist, as already said in the antarctica populated thread they are just scientists that were shunned during their time, not some sort of high society that does black magic and such. If I said it was any possible group that people believe the rumors on is the Knights Templar (as much as I love them) because they actually have power and wealth and I'm sure some of the members are what we believe.

Well I do not believe they do black magic; but I do believe they are associated with devils and so. Reasons why I do believe them is because I'm quite of a religious person, and they are considered as 'anti christs' which in my religion; we are against it?

Well I do not believe they do black magic; but I do believe they are associated with devils and so. Reasons why I do believe them is because I'm quite of a religious person, and they are considered as 'anti christs' which in my religion; we are against it?

I wont get into an argument about religion (It wont lead anywhere) but the reason Friday the 13th (the original reason) is considered bad luck is because the christians decided to execute about 1300+ knights templar after being executed from the church (the holy roman empire) after fighting for god in the crusades, the illuminati didn't appear until the enlightenment age around 1700+, yes they seeked world control (or they say) through government but those two 'super power secret organizations' have had most likely what I'd like to say have never 'tampered with black magic/devils/demons/witchcraft/wizardry/etc.'

Illuminati don't exist, as already said in the antarctica populated thread they are just scientists that were shunned during their time, not some sort of high society that does black magic and such. If I said it was any possible group that people believe the rumors on is the Knights Templar (as much as I love them) because they actually have power and wealth and I'm sure some of the members are what we believe.

'as said by me'

btw nice avatar ;o

where would these 'illuminati' get the nuclear bomb from? trololo.

and if they do. im fucked ~cries~

they are very rich people with more power than the government, where do you think lol

do you really think they never got a black president for no reason?

If they never got a black president and America is supposed to be like the second biggest super power how come we have Obama? You know the knights templar are just as powerfull as the illuminati they could have done anything that has happened so far. Hell they could have started WWII!!

they are very rich people with more power than the government, where do you think lol

do you really think they never got a black president for no reason?

ah ye, also bush said he was with the illuminati too, kinda scary shit. but i do not believe it at all. all the illuminati signs are all over the music industry too. but who cares really, if they do bomb the olympics massive war would break out, u.k probably go against u.s.a after all illuminati is based from the usa.

@walking dragon, who are the knight templars? :O they sound badass :$

Well.. I understand your opinion, and respect it.. but, do you really think all of this is 'coincedental', its like somebody pushing you by purpose and saying it's an accedent. There might not exact proof, but this is just toooooo much luck of it not being true. Did you even watch the WHOLE video?

ah ye, also bush said he was with the illuminati too, kinda scary shit. but i do not believe it at all. all the illuminati signs are all over the music industry too. but who cares really, if they do bomb the olympics massive war would break out, u.k probably go against u.s.a after all illuminati is based from the usa.

If you have watched the video. They want to bomb the Olympics to prove there power and nothing can stop them? Lol wtf are UK to america? Do you know how developed they are? We are in a recession also. Do you think we can afford to go war? America is rich as f*ck with much better technology. Please just watch the video.

This has to be by far the most ignorant comment I have ever seen.

This has to be by far the most ignorant comment I have ever seen.

It's True. not ignorant.

#another scary thing, youtube japan earthquake, apparently the usa caused it with there new super weapon loool

If you have watched the video. They want to bomb the Olympics to prove there power and nothing can stop them? Lol wtf are UK to america? Do you know how developed they are? We are in a recession also. Do you think we can afford to go war? America is rich as f*ck with much better technology. Please just watch the video.

I wish I could but youtube is blocked here and America is far from rich (well for the middle and lower classes the higher just get richer)

@Connorryan: Knights Templar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and another group I love are the Teutonic Knights (I think they are gone though): Teutonic Knights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Edit: I heard and read about that, it was supposably caused by HAARPA (HARPA?) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

I can watch it lol..

And no, it's not true, connoryan, you obviously don't know jack about the Illuminati
It's all bullshit, honestly, the Japan conspiracy made me laugh

efq97n.png

Back