• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illumante bombing the London olympics?

Trust me man :/ the thousands of unreleased videos/albums he had also -_-

prob would change the whole world

I'm starting to think everything is backwards, that the people who makes up and believe the conspiracies are actually the ones who are "brainwashed".
IMO, artists just make it for marketing, and the stuff showing probs with the towers? Seriously? I mean, no one would expect that and it is in fact an interesting topic to make a movie. So all I see is some people believing in random stuff and thinking that we are all brainwashed and they are the ones who can see "the evil side", "the new world order" or however you'd like to call it. It is probably true but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Ehh, I just wanted to see what everybody thought about it. There isn't any proof that it could be true/false as it never even happened.

But I'm pretty sure Tupac is either alive or dead by a Illuminati or something. There is loaads of shit that proove that though, so it aint no 'conspiracy'.

Ehh, I just wanted to see what everybody thought about it. There isn't any proof that it could be true/false as it never even happened.

But I'm pretty sure Tupac is either alive or dead by a Illuminati or something. There is loaads of shit that proove that though, so it aint no 'conspiracy'.

Which proof?
I want real and VALID proof.

Not going to bother with you, Evan. All you want is to be baby fed proof, as in a 'video' of him getting killed by Illuminati or something.

Not going to bother with you, Evan. All you want is to be baby fed proof, as in a 'video' of him getting killed by Illuminati or something.

You claim there's loads of proof and declare it not a conspiracy.
I'm asking you to back it up. You seem to be so determined to your point.
No, it doesn't have to be video, it can be ANY VALID PROOF that he was killed involving with the Illuminati.

It's always a conspiracy if there's no proof behind it, know that.

Which proof?
I want real and valid proof.

Well the point is you guys are fucking ignorant. He himself says it SO many times that the Illuminati will kill him. He ALWAYS said things that they will kill him.. he dies.. his MOTHER says they killed him. The media covered the bullshit. When he got shot, the doctors told his mother that he will be fine. The media they say he has no chance living. He had a fake autopsy. He's body did not have the tattoo on his neck.

But you guys want dead solid proof such as something showing the death is related to Illuminati. But that's the thing, from the moment somebody says that Illuminati wants to kill them. Do you think they're going to go everywhere saying, we are Illuminati and we killed Tupac Amaru Shakur.

Ignorant people. Do you think the corrupt police takes everything as facts? You cannot go ANYWHERE in life without assuming things. Assuming things lead to fact. So open your brain and look. When I say assuming, I don't mean a random guess; but when something is 'coincidental' and happens so many times; you cannot just say it is a conspiracy.

Well the point is you guys are fucking ignorant. He himself says it SO many times that the Illuminati will kill him. He ALWAYS said things that they will kill him.. he dies.. his MOTHER says they killed him. The media covered the bullshit. When he got shot, the doctors told his mother that he will be fine. The media they say he has no chance living. He had a fake autopsy. He's body did not have the tattoo on his neck.

But you guys want dead solid proof such as something showing the death is related to Illuminati. But that's the thing, from the moment somebody says that Illuminati wants to kill them. Do you think they're going to go everywhere saying, we are Illuminati and we killed Tupac Amaru Shakur.

Ignorant people. Do you think the corrupt police takes everything as facts? You cannot go ANYWHERE in life without assuming things. Assuming things lead to fact. So open your brain and look. When I say assuming, I don't mean a random guess; but when something is 'coincidental' and happens so many times; you cannot just say it is a conspiracy.

i admit, that was a pretty good answer.

The point is that you can believe whatever you want, but you cannot say it's 100% true.
That's why it's all called a conspiracy.

Nobody is being ignorant, it's just there's VERY lacking evidence in this whole thing.
We will NEVER know who killed Tupac Shakur, we will NEVER know if Tupac was really under threat from the "Illuminati".

THE ILLUMINATI IS THE USA GOVERNMENT AND THEY'RE BRAINWASHING EVERYONE WHO LISTENS TO THEM.

Oh jeez I just ahd to get that out of me.

The point is that you can believe whatever you want, but you cannot say it's 100% true.
That's why it's all called a conspiracy.

Nobody is being ignorant, it's just there's VERY lacking evidence in this whole thing.
We will NEVER know who killed Tupac Shakur, we will NEVER know if Tupac was really under threat from the "Illuminati".

Exactly what I mean. You cannot b What is proof to you that is not the man saying it himself? A trace left behind... of what though? Why would they want the whole world to know that they killed Tupac?

Tupac was a man well educated and he knew his stuff. I believe in my eyes if he was alive, he would change the world. He expressed his feelings like his thoughts on racism, black on black killlings etc. That's what the threat is to the government. All these so could 'coincidence' add up to a more better explanation. If he had over 50 million people worldwide buying his albums where he expressed his feeling, what is right; trying to change the world.. it would spread and thats EXACTLY what the government/Illuminati want. They want the poor to stay poorer, rich stay richer.. racism carrying on.. blaming blacks for everything. Racism is no where near over. Just because they out smarted a lot of people by giving us a black president.. nothing wont end without a fight.

But do you REALLY think they don't know who the killer of Tupac is? Dude, they found Osama Bin-Ladin in some randomn house in Pakistan, and some random president in a HOLE in Pakistan, but they don't know who the killer of Tupac is? Bitch please, think.

Hmm well bush is a member of The order of skull and bones, it is a brotherhood of students of the Yale university, and some of those members are quite interesting and can have influence in things famous members: George H.W. Bush, John Kerry, George W. Bush, Prescott Bush, Briton Hadden co-founder Time (Magazine), James Jesus Angleton head CIA 1954-1975, Charles Seymour founder Council on Foreign Relations, H.J. Heinz II of H.J. Heinz Company, Frederick Wallace Smith founder FedEx, Harold Stanley founder Morgan Stanley.

in 2007 a student asked John kerry why he didn't protest against the electionvictory of George W. Bush, the student got arrested by the police and got tasered in public, He was convicted of disturbing the public order and for opposing an arrest.

Edit: So OT, I do think something like the Illuminati exists that has a great influence.

Illuminati don't exist, as already said in the antarctica populated thread they are just scientists that were shunned during their time, not some sort of high society that does black magic and such. If I said it was any possible group that people believe the rumors on is the Knights Templar (as much as I love them) because they actually have power and wealth and I'm sure some of the members are what we believe.

Sounds like Illuminati-talk to me!

Back