• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illumante bombing the London olympics?

All seeing eye = Al-Dajjal = Koran prophecy

illuminati-dollar-1.jpg

Believe it or not.

I have never seen proof of them being rich or powerfull, just influential.

Possesed? Ha-hahahahahaha! Omg, for someone who is christian you sure do make yourself seem less and less religious the further in the debate you go. The only thing I've ever heard christians and catholics being possesed by was: Demons, The Devil, God and Angles, not by other living entities. Besides if the devil could posses anyone why not go for someone who can change the fate of the world instead of some lame president that only really screwed us financially, not our lives? (As in killing us all) Besides I want proof that Bush WAS in the illuminati, from what I understand he was just a robot being controlled by Clinton!

Add a 1 before the 9 and you got my age, besides I'm not the one getting mad and calling people retards, therefore I do act my age sir.

There was a leaked movie of him swearing on an Oath? He always talked about the new world order?

What else do you fucking want? He fucking said it all on the leaked movie.

You cant get more proof than him saying it himself, swearing on an oath. What do you want? A letter from him. This is why your retarded.

Even the legendary Tupac knew Illuminati existed.

You know where the freemasons come from? Here is alittle article: Freemasonry’s origins have always been shrouded in mystery because no written document exists at the time of its creation. The origin is now divided between two camps- we evolved from the stonemasons who traveled across Europe building the great catherdals and castle or we are decendants of the Knights Templars so cravingly destroyed by King Phillip IV of France. Each position can be defended.

Ask a Freemason

There was a leaked movie of him swearing on an Oath? He always talked about the new world order?

You cant get more proof than him saying it himself, swearing on an oath. What do you want? A letter from him. This is why your retarded.

Even the legendary Tupac knew Illuminati existed.

You ever hear of the movie "The greatest freak out"? You know the one where the kids shoves a remote (or atleast attempts to) up his anus (yes I used anus) well he declared that video was a fake. It was on TV. So there is no telling whether that video is true or false.

All seeing eye = Al-Dajjal = Koran prophecy

illuminati-dollar-1.jpg

Believe it or not.

You're an idiot, this is why stupid fucking conspiracy theorist are mindfucking you.
They're putting out lies just so they can make you believe them.

First of all, MDCCLXXVI does not stand for 666, it stands for 1776, the year of the United States independence.
Second of all, Novus Ordo Seclorum does not stand for "New World Order", it's stands for "New Order of the Ages".
Stupid ass conspiracy theorists translate it to "New World Order" because of their stupid ass belief in the Illuminati/NewWorldOrder, whatever you want to call it.
Third of all, Freemasonry was an actual religion, they believed God is universal, that means Muslims, Hindus, Jews all go to Heaven too. It's not some evil sinister group.

Evull, Bush is the second biggest liar in US President history (Richard Nixon is #1), he is a fucking crook, he is highly regarded as the worst President EVER.
You can't honestly tell me that you really believed in what he said.

@This topic, it is downright hilarious that people are having a serious conversation about this, and the fact that some of these people here actually believe in this bullshit.

@This topic, it is downright hilarious that people are having a serious conversation about this, and the fact that some of these people here actually believe in this bullshit.

Hey don't go dissin on mah knights!

You're an idiot, this is why stupid fucking conspiracy theorist are mindfucking you.
They're putting out lies just so they can make you believe them.

First of all, MDCCLXXVI does not stand for 666, it stands for 1776, the year of the United States independence.
Second of all, Novus Ordo Seclorum does not stand for "New World Order", it's stands for "New Order of the Ages".
Stupid ass conspiracy theorists translate it to "New World Order" because of their stupid ass belief in the Illuminati/NewWorldOrder, whatever you want to call it.
Third of all, Freemasonry was an actual religion, they believed God is universal, that means Muslims, Hindus, Jews all go to Heaven too. It's not some evil sinister group.

Evull, Bush is the second biggest liar in US President history (Richard Nixon is #1), he is a fucking crook, he is highly regarded as the worst President EVER.
You can't honestly tell me that you really believed in what he said.

The leaked video was not meant to come out. It actually got deleted the same 2 days of its release with false information saying It went against copyright rules. So you cannot say it is fake or even real. Also stop ASSUMING it does not exist with YOUR knowledge. You know no idea of what happens in the real world? Tupac was involved in these kind of things, so you are trying to say he was a lier too? I know you might say 'what does tupac have to do with this', but if somebody who exposed them and was not scared to risk his life does something like that and even made a mixtape about it; I dont think they'll be chatting bullshit.

Edit: Plus, BUSH said that they did not bomb the twin towers, does that mean he is telling the truth? It was an inside plan by the Illuminati. Instead of basing what you think on unfactual things, we will see where the future takes us. Just remember that 'Evull' told you.

Last edited:
The leaked video was not meant to come out. It actually got deleted the same 2 days of its release with false information saying It went against copyright rules. So you cannot say it is fake or even real.

You cant get more proof than him saying it himself, swearing on an oath. What do you want? A letter from him.

So your contradicting yourself?

Where did I even act 2 faced?

When I asked for proof you started ranting about the video that George W. Bush made then you went on saying that it is real and he did say it and now your saying we don't even know if there was a REAL video or not.

Okay, this video of Bush was taken after the Cold War, after Soviet Union fell.
He was reciting what Winston Churchill said, an idea of a new world order to govern the world, to provide justice and fair play.
They were talking about the United Nations, guys. There's nothing to freak out about.

And yes, Tupac is a liar, whatever he said being involved in the Illuminati is just downright hilarious.
This is a fucked up society, inside job this, inside job that, conspiracy theorists are winning over your stupid ass brains.

Yes, I will remember your name, "Evull", the stupid ass one.

When I asked for proof you started ranting about the video that George W. Bush made then you went on saying that it is real and he did say it and now your saying we don't even know if there was a REAL video or not.

Evan said that Bush was a lier. I believe its real, but since you say 'A CONFIDENTIAL TALK RELEASED ON FOOTAGE ISNT PROOF' then what? There cannot be any proof apart from you saw them doing the 911, you see them bombing London olympics. That is how you act.

Edit:

Okay, this video of Bush was taken after the Cold War, after Soviet Union fell.
He was reciting what Winston Churchill said, an idea of a new world order to govern the world, to provide justice and fair play.
They were talking about the United Nations, guys. There's nothing to freak out about.

And yes, Tupac is a liar, whatever he said being involved in the Illuminati is just downright hilarious.
This is a fucked up society, inside job this, inside job that, conspiracy theorists are winning over your stupid ass brains.

Yes, I will remember your name, "Evull", the stupid ass one.

Haha. So you think somebody who got put into prison for 10 years and DIED for the cause is a lier? OK I have had enough talking to you since your just straight retarded.

Evan said that Bush was a lier. I believe its real, but since you say 'A CONFIDENTIAL TALK RELEASED ON FOOTAGE ISNT PROOF' then what? There cannot be any proof apart from you saw them doing the 911, you see them bombing London olympics. That is how you act.

Edit:

Haha. So you think somebody who got put into prison for 10 years and DIED for the cause is a lier? OK I have had enough talking to you since your just straight retarded.

Hell-3, Heaven-0, tsk tsk tsk. Btw the bombings in london and the twin towers have much in common, I can't say anything about the london bombings but for the twin towers there have been witnesses stating that it wasn't the planes that took down the towers, there were vans underneath the building and apparently they are what knocked them down, as for the planes I can't remember how many videos I've seen but they never had the plane numbers stating that they were government aircraft since only government aircraft don't have the numbers.

Edit:

Lol, are you honestly kidding me? Tupac was put in prison for the right reasons, and died for what cause? He was shot in cold blood by someone we don't know. More evidence is proven that his death was gang-related.
You can't honestly tell me he died in relation to Illuminati. Lol, I can't even believe you believe in this crap, you're backing yourself with bullshit views of the conspiracy theorists. Yeah, you better be done talking to me because you obviously don't know jack. You're just making yourself look like a god damn fool.

Lol, are you honestly kidding me? Tupac was put in prison for the right reasons, and died for what cause? He was shot in cold blood by someone we don't know. More evidence is proven that his death was gang-related.
You can't honestly tell me he died in relation to Illuminati. Lol, I can't even believe you believe in this crap, you're backing yourself with bullshit views of the conspiracy theorists. Yeah, you better be done talking to me because you obviously don't know jack. You're just making yourself look like a god damn fool.

Haha, and you believe Suge Knight bailed a person he did not know for no reason and 'magically got out of prison by a random person he did not know'. OK, bye. And I know he got setup by Suge Knight because the multi millions he owed and he was leaving Death Rows.

Haha, and you believe Suge Knight bailed a person he did not know for no reason and 'magically got out of prison by a random person he did not know'. OK, bye. And I know he got setup by Suge Knight because the multi millions he owed and he was leaving Death Rows.

Didn't quite understand... :/

The whole theory about the Illumaniti is a bunch of ol' horse cr*p. No secret organisation created by lots of wealthy and powerful individuals is going to try destroy the London 2012 Olympics.... Then again, I wish said organisation did exist and done precisely that.

Olympic Games 27 July-12 Aug 2012
We will soon see, personally think it's unlikely.

Most of it all is bullshit, though fun to think about because on one side, it could all be true, they all could exist & shits about to go down or it's all mostly fake.

There are so many different theories, like 9/11 being done by the US goverment, & theroes about even Princess Diana, saying her driver actually never drunk(ever), & shes actually still alive.
I <3 it all personally, it all keeps you guessing, but you should never truely believe it untill some sort of substantial evidence is infront of your eyes & it is playing a big part in your life.

That being said, Evull hop off your delusional horse please.

Olympic Games 27 July-12 Aug 2012
We will soon see, personally think it's unlikely.

Most of it all is bullshit, though fun to think about because on one side, it could all be true, they all could exist & shits about to go down or it's all mostly fake.

There are so many different theories, like 9/11 being done by the US goverment, & theroes about even Princess Diana, saying her driver actually never drunk(ever), & shes actually still alive.
I <3 it all personally, it all keeps you guessing, but you should never truely believe it untill some sort of substantial evidence is infront of your eyes & it is playing a big part in your life.

That being said, Evull hop off your delusional horse please.

FUCK, its that close. looks like im dedz ;[

Back