• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illumante bombing the London olympics?

Lol, can't believe your parents put you through that shit
You're missing out on life in the real world, the frat parties and all that fun stuff

Lol, can't believe your parents put you through that shit
You're missing out on life in the real world, the frat parties and all that fun stuff

I put myself into it so I could better my future, it was the only option since I didn't have my HSD or my GED and no certs/degrees or collage credits. :S

CISCO, God those courses were though. Tho I had 85-95% on all the final tests !;D

@OT Wont happend. :)

Lawl Neon, you got Anonymous mask as profile picture and you dont know Illuminati? Thats too much fail and just proofs how little people know about Anonymous messages, sad ;|

Last edited:
RUMOURS.

Illuminati aren't rich etc.
They control the media.

Apparently, anyway.

Dunno if I believe it or not, but I've seen some major signs, but thats a publicity stunts to merchandise the brand. Probably some kid raking in the cash because of all these movies etc with the signs.

I actually believe on illuminaty, you probably seen lady gagas illuminati movies, with their moves with the hands like a pyramid! :(

pls illuminati no search mieen ip and kil pls me need tibia

RUMOURS.

Illuminati aren't rich etc.
They control the media.

Apparently, anyway.

Dunno if I believe it or not, but I've seen some major signs, but thats a publicity stunts to merchandise the brand. Probably some kid raking in the cash because of all these movies etc with the signs.

Somewhat agree, strongly about them not being rich.

Wait, and how do you know they are rich if you do not know who they are. Power is money, and power is what they have since they cause corruption and are in charge of A LOT of things. It is like saying obama is poor. You cannot say that. They can print money even if they wanted to. It's just I think they do not need money since world control is what they're after.

Wait, and how do you know they are rich if you do not know who they are. Power is money, and power is what they have since they cause corruption and are in charge of A LOT of things. It is like saying obama is poor. You cannot say that. They can print money even if they wanted to. It's just I think they do not need money since world control is what they're after.

No pic no proof, no proof not real ;) So we can only determin they are very INFLUENTAL not rich. (Atleast not many or any at all in the 50-100 million...)

Omg your retarded, I'm sorry to say. 90 % of the people here are retarded, especially you.

Omg your retarded, I'm sorry to say. 90 % of the people here are retarded, especially you.

For your score sir you are at: Hell-1, Heaven-0. Btw I want to know what made me so retarded? Is it because I disagree with you about the illuminati?

For your score sir you are at: Hell-1, Heaven-0. Btw I want to know what made me so retarded? Is it because I disagree with you about the illuminati?

Why? Because there is so many proof of Illuminati being rich and powerful and you still ask for proof? So what about Bush? He was in the Illuminati. He was possessed. If you know how to notice somebody possessed, then you would know he was possessed a lot of the times.

That's why I think your retarded, you think before your talking. What are you; 9?

Why? Because there is so many proof of Illuminati being rich and powerful and you still ask for proof?

I have never seen proof of them being rich or powerfull, just influential.

So what about Bush? He was in the Illuminati. He was possessed. If you know how to notice somebody possessed, then you would know he was possessed a lot of the times.

Possesed? Ha-hahahahahaha! Omg, for someone who is christian you sure do make yourself seem less and less religious the further in the debate you go. The only thing I've ever heard christians and catholics being possesed by was: Demons, The Devil, God and Angles, not by other living entities. Besides if the devil could posses anyone why not go for someone who can change the fate of the world instead of some lame president that only really screwed us financially, not our lives? (As in killing us all) Besides I want proof that Bush WAS in the illuminati, from what I understand he was just a robot being controlled by Clinton!

That's why I think your retarded, you think before your talking. What are you; 9?

Add a 1 before the 9 and you got my age, besides I'm not the one getting mad and calling people retards, therefore I do act my age sir.

i actually believe on illuminaty, you probably seen lady gagas illuminati movies, with their moves with the hands like a pyramid! :(

pls illuminati no search mieen ip and kil pls me need tibia

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Back