• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo Torres > Neon, Peroxide, Eirsne, and others...

pleaçe make crytics my mapper mester paulo torres

screenshot2010117175116.png

That's nothing compared to Paulo Torres! Get out of here! xD

I'm no mod, but I would've done it if I could!

all mod who is also love my mapping and fan of me please message me ineditialy because i have important thing!

i want more turtle and railroad :( paulo please make a quest for us

hahaha post something more plz, theres a guy trying to take your throne omega paulo the great!

I travel in the train for observate the dwarf and totle battle the dwarf have discover the secret turtle bay and decide for make attack but turtle bay have strong warrior and many dwarf are died! I continue in the train over very cold see and im discover THE FROZEN JUNGLE OF COLD AND THE ICE! but very danger LOOK OUT HYDRASSS!

hydra.jpg

wow! this looks like real tibia! Im serious!

i haven't read through the thread.. so i don't know if this is some kind of joke but, and i'm not joking/being sarcastic:

i love this map! it's like picasso art work, it makes fuck all sense, everything is everywhere but it's so colourful and interesting to look at xD you're completely underappreciated in your time ;D

I really wanna be there when people gonna tell this guy the truth.
Wanna bet for 10 dollars he is going to cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back