• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanna be there when people gonna tell this guy the truth.
Wanna bet for 10 dollars he is going to cry?

Ah im understand now im bet 30 dollar that blackstone have cryed after compestition! im showed he this turth he thinking he can beat me with 3 photo but im 1 photo and i winned! :D

THANKS ALL! I WILL UPLOAD PHOTO TONIGHT :D

Blackstone is jelous now because im beatered him in the compestition!

Ah im understand now im bet 30 dollar that blackstone have cryed after compestition! im showed he this turth he thinking he can beat me with 3 photo but im 1 photo and i winned! :D

THANKS ALL! I WILL UPLOAD PHOTO TONIGHT :D

Blackstone is jelous now because im beatered him in the compestition!

indeed xD he is very jelous

indeed xD he is very jelous

IM BET 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

anyways more important my map: jugernaut spawn and jugernaut QUEST!

I stay in compestition winning city for 2 night and 4 day but now it time for explore and first im want explore down in Volcano BUT WAIT ITS JUGGERNAULTTT!

jug.jpg

I enter TELEPORT for quest!

jug2.jpg

hahahahahahaha______________________________________________hahahahahahaha
_hahahahahahaha____________________________________________hahahahahahaha
__hahahahahahaha_________Torest : Be$t mappir od de WOLD_____hahahahahaahah
___hahahahahahaha________________________________________hahahahahahaha
____hahahahahaahaha_____________________________________hahahahahahaha

yes it are prisoner of turtle! turtle is go use it to attack dwarf castle ON NEXT MAP! THEY WILL THROW HE INTO THE CASTLE AND JUGGERNAULT BIG AND POWER WILL FURY ION DWARFS!!!

nice man! i'm waiting for the next map, by the way, what is the loot of the quest?

tommorow! :D

LOOT: NOTHING
but quest it so hard for complete no body know it have nothing so it make quest very hard "impossible" it are too hard for lvl 100 but they try becausethey are think good loot! i make easier quest also with loot :D

tommorow! :D

LOOT: NOTHING
but quest it so hard for complete no body know it have nothing so it make quest very hard "impossible" it are too hard for lvl 100 but they try becausethey are think good loot! i make easier quest also with loot :D

do a server and i hosts it for you :D will be nice

Paulo Torres signature:
For all NEW Player: When I start map many year ago my map it are terrible and many insult my maps I was think IMAGINE if i could make best map ever in world everyone will love me!!! BUT.... After much practising I maked best map ever seen in this forum and then i maked map better than it, then orc fort then the compestition winer DOES ALL LOVE ME? NO I will have enemy these enemy are jelous of my mappings!

Fuck guys, not begin to get angry? this guy is thinking he is the big deal, say the true guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back